Local Rice Picture Thread?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its kinda funny but a ricer thing to do, its automatic and only a 1.5 l, and the guy wants $7k for it!!! LOL

Yeah, they always want some rediculous amount of money for their piles of ricey shit. Didn't you know that puke green paint, body kits, and air intakes tremendously up the resale value of a car?

I should have done that to the Rex. I would have been a millionare.

It's somewhere around there. The only interior is the sparco seat, roll cage, and partial dash. It's definitely a quick and fun car. I'd buy it off him if I didn't just buy a bike

there is an abundance of gangsta rice in dfw area ... i am gonna start taking more pictures because i see it everywhere, but this one in particular ...

it left me speechless ... i saw it not even 15 minutes ago on my way home from school on the highway and had to take a picture ...

Attachments

• dfhfd.JPG
    dfhfd.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 265
yeah ... if you notice in the picture the guy is rolling down the window, right after the picture the GUY driving the car started "macking" on the girl in the white car that you can barely see

Yep, 30 inch mag's on passenger cars. Gangsta rice, interesting concept...

I saw one at the SEMA (can't remember name) show on HD theatre. The dude was goin on and on with a straight face about his work. I don't blame him though. There will always be idiots waiting to be parted from their money...

It's somewhere around there. The only interior is the sparco seat, roll cage, and partial dash. It's definitely a quick and fun car. I'd buy it off him if I didn't just buy a bike

Hopefully you grabbed a CBR 600 or 1000 Correct?

Yep, 30 inch mag's on passenger cars. Gangsta rice, interesting concept...

indeed.
However, can you actually clasify a pimp car as rice?
i believe this is a debatable question because that "gangsta" is not attempting to make his car look fast or like a race car.... not to mention he dosent have a nasty ass body kit... (although the step is clearly discusting) just triny to get attention. not more whp etc....
just a thought.

Last edited:
Back