Looking at econoboxes. They can look nice!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Impulse RS

-often overlooked

Hell yes, and the NX2000. Shit, I own one and I overlooked it.

i wouldnt call the gtx and glh econoboxes.. They are in the "hot hatch" category, i dont think they were meant to be economical young/new family haulers.

They still get good gas mileage. As far as Families, I would say that econoboxoes are marketted more towards new drivers, and young underpaid people. If you have your family in an Omni, even in 1985, you didn't win no lotto.

Have you ever RIDDEN in a GLH? It doesn't get any more Econobox. LOL.

Dude. My uncle in Taiwan rocks one of these in white:

Vauxhall.corsa.bristol.750pix.jpg

Opel Corsa... carts his family (wife + 3 kids) around in it. It's uber-pimp. He's the director of human resources for a Nike factory in Taichung, Taiwan too. We buy expensive shoes, they pay low wages. Oh well.

Lol. the Omni Sucks... I'm looking for econoboxes that are somewhat nice, and new.

BTW the Yaris' interiors SUCK. Cheap Cheap Cheap. Not to mention, it feels too tall. I'd go with a Fit first, a Scion xA next, and then maybe a Yaris, between the three. Jeffie, I like the VW's as much as you lookswise, but I'd just get a used RSX or TSX before spending money on the VW.

Both awesome cars. If I made a tad less money, I'd of bought a fit.

I test drove civic's all day, scions, and well the fit. I liked it, but I was able to afford the TC and well it looks awesome from the factory so I went with it.

The TC has too much of a blunt nose for me. But that's just my opinion. It's definitely a nicer car than than the xA or the Yaris. The Fit's curves do it for me a bit more than the TC's

xBs turn heads, dress really well, and if you get an xB you can clear out like, 6 rows at the bottom of your Tetris game.

The TC has too much of a blunt nose for me. But that's just my opinion. It's definitely a nicer car than than the xA or the Yaris. The Fit's curves do it for me a bit more than the TC's

Yeah. I said I wasn't going to mod it at all. But within two days after the Injen CAI came out for it, I had it, and fake bulbs, in the mail is a badgeless grill as well. :)

Thank god I hit that cat.

oh hell, I forgot about the Aerio. Funny story actually about the Aerio. I was driving to work in the Civic, and it was rainy and foggy. And this dude was on my ass trying to read my odometer. So I decide "Lets take this kid to the next level"

So I drop it down, and kick it up a notch, and I look in my mirror. And this car is still on my bumper ! Finally he wound up taking me on a stretch. I was impressed, so I went to look at them in the showroom.

And the Aerio SX (The Suzuki Aerio Pop-Joy Wagon RRR rr in Japan... No shitting) is actually an impressive little setup, but ONLY available in the US in automatic. the turbo AWD is an auto only. Talk about killing my buzz.

i always thought the aerio's were interesting. something about the body catches my eye. i didnt know you could get them turbo awd oO

They may not offer the turbo at all anymore. My GF wanted one, but didn't get one because of it's lack of manual trans. She got the WRX instead.

Back