Looking for a bike

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok. scratch that. got a 05 gsxr 600 black 5300 :)

What, was it stolen? that's a decent deal. I like the newer gsx-r's. Not as much as the R6's though.

Have fun.

No way. Mint Condition. Fell over once, but has bar ends and frame sliders, so you can't even tell. He's throwing in the RX-7 Arai for 200 more. I'm short 400 and he's working with me on that. Comes with stands, cover, the whole 9.

Local guys>>>>posted sellers. I'm so siked. I've been mobbing around my buddy's enduro in the rain, and shit. I'll start out small on this. Little trips around the block and shit, and work my way up until I'm comfortable. I know what it can do, and I just want something that will last.

There are Two kinds of riders. Tose who have been down, and those who will go down. Even if the bike has not been down, always check important things. You would be surprised at the morons some bike shops have puting bikes together. I have found loose bolts, over torked bolts etc. Plus if buying used, half the bikes ive owned some stupid kid has worked on it that should not be allowed to own tools. Before you ride, check anything important, IE axles, triple clamps handle bars etc
ok... But what if I'm just looking at getting on a bike. I only have 4k to spend, and it doesn't have to be clean or dirty. I know with me driving it, in my lifetime it will go down. I'm not a perfectionist in most respects, but in some, as in my safety(gear) I am.

Since its been down, is it not safe to ride anymore?

Back