Looking for a car around NY

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well i had a project all set up buy now i dont have the time because i will be leaving for wyotech.If you are willing to ship for the pice of the car and the shipping cost and it is under 6-8grand then i will consider it...Looking for any car really but a swapped car would be nice..Pictures would be nice B) Thanks

Originally posted by GoodSleeperRight@Sep 28 2004, 05:35 PM
Well i had a project all set up buy now i dont have the time because i will be leaving for wyotech.If you are willing to ship for the pice of the car and the shipping cost and it is under 6-8grand then i will consider it...Looking for any car really but a swapped car would be nice..Pictures would be nice B) Thanks
[post=395904]Quoted post[/post]​

1994 civic ex coupe - thermal r/d exhaust, springs, rims, B16A w/LSD

gimme 8k for it (50k miled).

hey man i got a jdm style 97 ek cpe ex wit mad mods for 4700obo price is flexible but it leaves youe with cash left over to add on or do what you want email me if interested i usually only check my email so its better to send me info there by the way i got pics just let me know if you want them

Back