looking for a new car...again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i would rock tat BMW,but only if i had to:) i hate bmw,sry guys

common misconecption more than anything...

the labor rate at bmw is $95. Most other places it's $80. so, you're looking at $15 an hour extra for work...
parts are pretty cheap for the m42/m44 engines.
RealOEM.COM * Part Category Selection
price some things out...

head gasket, $55. on par with honda
RealOEM.COM * BMW E36 318ti CYLINDER HEAD ATTACHED PARTS

oem front rotors, $55
RealOEM.COM * BMW E36 318ti FRONT BRAKE-BRAKE DISC

it's really on par to a civic si
Oh wow, good to know, thanks. I'll keep an eye out, but the problem is that I need to sell my car after I buy one. Good idea to buy, but the last thing I need to do is try and sell. I've been looking for something a little more fun to drive, but it's not necessary and I'm trying to fight the urges. Then again, half the shit anyone has isn't necessary :shrug2:

i dont want to afford one,my bros was a POS,jealous?not one bit

thats stupid.
why would you not want to afford it?
just cuz you can afford it doesnt mean youd have to buy it..
you could buy something else.

It sucks that those cars arent popular here.

but you guys do see the reason why i'm considering this car right? car for the price is just better than anything else i have seen. really i'm only considering it because of the 6 speed LS1. if it were any different i would absolutely hate it.

they aren't popular, period! lol they are hard to find. production is very limited.

Introduced Stateside in January 1995 at $19,900, the 318ti Compact sold best in 1996 ($ 21,130) at 7,238 units, slipping under 4,000 U. S. sales annually in 1998. 318ti sales measured in mere hundreds (656) for 1999 at $23,870 a copy.

fuck the ls1. its a nice motor, but the rest of the car its in sucks ass.

Last edited:
ohh i'm looking for that 318ti here in Tally. sucks that i cant get what i want but the good is that it would be paid for if i do get it. well paid for in a month or two until i sell my truck. i'm gonna look at today around 4:30.

i'm still looking at craigslist,tamparacing and other sites to find a nice cheap daily. I just dont want to wait until i get more money saved up because that will take at least another year. The winter slowed the side jobs and any other chances of making quick money to save.

6spd LS1 Camaro? Whats wrong with that... I would rock that. Slap a ATI Procharger P-1SC @7psi and you'll be at 470+ RWHP!.

6spd LS1 Camaro? Whats wrong with that... I would rock that. Slap a ATI Procharger P-1SC @7psi and you'll be at 470+ RWHP!.

i thought about a turbo charger and have nice setup. BUT i went to look at it yesterday with the wife.
It was touched up painted in the front.
headlights were different shading so it might have been in a small wreck once.
The rear quarter had a nice vollyball sized bang. not a dent but a crushed indention.
The interior was really worn,
panels were very plain,
dash cracked,
squeeled and clanged when i drove it.
rear passender tire scrubbed on stock wheels. :huh:

very beautiful color outside. when i pulled up i was gonna get it. not until i drove. It had the torque but you could feel it was hauling alot of weight. 1rst gear was pretty slow when i tried to give it some quick acceleration.

i'm not getting it. Nicole actually liked it too besides the damages. I want something compared to my crx. i want it to compare in response and gearing. i think i'm gonna keep saving more money until i find the right one.:(

this is what i'm looking at right know...

Last edited:
130.jpg

128.jpg

126.jpg

124.jpg

Nice find there with the Type R, whats the details on it? Looks good

500WHP type R clone. nice a quick(more than i need),type R clone to save me on insurance. and comfy inside to take to work.

i think someone's gonna buy it ,hopefully it doesnt sell till after tax time. I'm gonna keep looking anyway to see if i can find something cheaper and just as clean.

here are the deatails

the car is a 97 rs converted to type r the only thing that i changed was the interior as in the seats went with the black leather look s2000 front seats gsr rears fully built for turbo its project that i havent finished all i have to do is take it to the dyno thats already been paid for @cft in orlando florida the car should make well over 500hp 863-214-3996
has complete type r wheels suspension
skunk2 lower control arms and extras
gsr motor 84mm - fully built- 84mm
type r tranny lsd
has 84mm cp pistons
manly rods
golden eagle sleeves and yes the block is bulletproof
head is ported and built with skunk2 springs/retainers
victor x intake manifold
skunk2 stage3 tuning cams
the turbo is a t3/t4 60-1 precision greddy boost controller defi gauges
precision intercooler
inline pro manifold

tial wastegate and b.o.v
precision 1000cc injectors
3'' full alum. thermo exhaust and much more
the only bad about the car is the body has lots of scratch's front rear and side skirts and cb hood have been redone tw/fs/ft see what offers you got lmk

here are the deatails

the car is a 97 rs converted to type r the only thing that i changed was the interior as in the seats went with the black leather look s2000 front seats gsr rears fully built for turbo its project that i havent finished all i have to do is take it to the dyno thats already been paid for @cft in orlando florida the car should make well over 500hp 863-214-3996
has complete type r wheels suspension
skunk2 lower control arms and extras
gsr motor 84mm - fully built- 84mm
type r tranny lsd
has 84mm cp pistons
manly rods
golden eagle sleeves and yes the block is bulletproof
head is ported and built with skunk2 springs/retainers
victor x intake manifold
skunk2 stage3 tuning cams
the turbo is a t3/t4 60-1 precision greddy boost controller defi gauges
precision intercooler
inline pro manifold

tial wastegate and b.o.v
precision 1000cc injectors
3'' full alum. thermo exhaust and much more
the only bad about the car is the body has lots of scratch's front rear and side skirts and cb hood have been redone tw/fs/ft see what offers you got lmk

lol whats the lil thing gonna do with 500hp? But wow this guy has done a shit load of work. How much is he asking?

are we the only ones online today?

check out centralfloridaturbo.com. (CFT) they build some of the fastest car in FL. check out the video's of there cars in the 10's and 9's.

make sure you look at the video of the CFT integra walking all over a viper.

of course i dont think i'll ever use those ponie's hell i might not ever take it to the track. its a nice car. but i would be fun on the street and on the highway. which is where it counts in my book. FWD street cars suck for drag racing

are we the only ones online today?

check out centralfloridaturbo.com. (CFT) they build some of the fastest car in FL. check out the video's of there cars in the 10's and 9's.

make sure you look at the video of the CFT integra walking all over a viper.

of course i dont think i'll ever use those ponie's hell i might not ever take it to the track. its a nice car. but i would be fun on the street and on the highway. which is where it counts in my book. FWD street cars suck for drag racing

Yeah but your talking gutted out race built cars vs cars off the show room floor with full interior and radios and AC.

Those lil civics and tegs could not pass emissions lol nor can you drive them on the road.

why would you want that? i mean, its a nice toy car.... but if you get it, you better keep the truck as a daily....

Back