looking for a new car...again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i prolly would keep the truck. i dont see a 500hp car. I see a car a that will handle 500hp hence do and withstand more than i'll throw at it.Of course i wont use all the ponies. I'll never have to unless i'm racing, which is a rare. The car will most likely be tuned for fuel economy at a reasonable 250hp or something. I just see it being strong enought to handle that

the more hp the more stress, the more stress.........shit starts to break.:( not what i want to do to this car. IF i get it.

What about like a nice 80's Porshe?

eBay Motors: Porsche : 924 (item 300281139882 end time Dec-25-08 10:23:25 PST)

CIMG0291.jpg

Nice find with the Integra, but good luck with keeping it from getting stolen. Look into maybe a Z or a Cobra if you want a toy.LS1 Camaro (if you can find one in good condition), or WS6 Firebird may be a bit on the heavy side, but an SLP airbox lid, X-pipe, flash and DOT slicks will get you deep into the 12's all day long. Try that with an Integra. A few guy around here have minor mods with LS1's and are really quick.
The 01' Camaro we had at school put down 507whp/560tq with an SLP loudmouth, MAF, airbox, TB, reflash and a 150 shot of nitrous.

Nice find with the Integra, but good luck with keeping it from getting stolen. Look into maybe a Z or a Cobra if you want a toy.LS1 Camaro (if you can find one in good condition), or WS6 Firebird may be a bit on the heavy side, but an SLP airbox lid, X-pipe, flash and DOT slicks will get you deep into the 12's all day long. Try that with an Integra. A few guy around here have minor mods with LS1's and are really quick.
The 01' Camaro we had at school put down 507whp/560tq with an SLP loudmouth, MAF, airbox, TB, reflash and a 150 shot of nitrous.

all my my vehicles sleep 5 ft away from my head. Plus its not like other places,if a car gets stolen it prolly gonna be a paid job for insurance OR its gonna a donk or other POS in 26's and loud stereo. I'm on the southside,very few people think highly on 'rice rockets':D

ohhh and yeah those ls1 car have high horsepower running 12's but so could my crx if it would've had a 100 shot nitrous. still less than 300hp This one would be close i would assume. dont get me wrong i like muscle car but from the ones i have rode in they arent as comfy. I think these integras and beemer would be more comfy and still get better gas mileage:ph34r:. The balck teg is ajust a plud because it boosted.

B: naw man it wont be worth the drive. I actually like the car too.There is a european dealership that sell use high mileage vehicles for cheap. I have see 1 or 2 out there so i'm gonna expand my options of what i want. i wouldnt mind riding in style for afew years until i get money together for another toy:cool:

keep the ideas coming. Its really helped me expand my options and its helped me see other nice vehicles that i had forgotten were out there.

Last edited:
found another clean one all motor. pretty fair priced so it's added to my list of potentials.
He want $5,700 OBO
gsr-1.jpg

gsr2.jpg

gsr5.jpg

found this si. not really feeling the wheels but its nice nontheless
113301d1230249437-civic-si-2000-gsr-1-8-p1040427.jpg

all are very nice,if your going for a nice DD,get the si,put the stock wheels on it and drive it,pretty quick for stock and still comfy,

get the red gsr you will love that car
it's got nice tq and will do about 70 in second. 104 in 3rd, and 4th jail. hehe

i thought i like it too because its clean and un molested. Thats definitly on my top list since its in the 6k range.

yeah GSR trans is way too short to do those things, unless you have rediculous wheels on that thing.

well i'm waiting to sell this B16 swap.If i can sell it i would have close to 3k saved up. with that i have found my new toy and keep my truck. check it out. heres 2 i like for the same price.

one is a b20
3111830279_c847edff39_b.jpg

3111833593_4cf5519acb_b.jpg

the other is a b16 (clean lo miles)

mkbvh3.jpg

2e67y3r.jpg

aw2ias.jpg

34oc5sw.jpg

2jbsmjm.jpg

Con permiso señor Taco but did you get my PM on the CRX I found down here?

both are super clean and have nothing but 'real' performance high quality parts. If i can keep my truck AND afford a toy i could ride around in my hooptie s-10 for another year,if it doesnt die by then.

You know, Taco, if you don't want to talk to your fellow Beaner you could just say so. You didn't have to ignore my post. haha

Seriously though man, ever since I saw you wanted to flip another car I've been looking for deals down here for you and did find a CRX on Craigslist. I sent you the link a while back. Best of luck with everything. :thumbsup:

Back