looking to be another busy weekend.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

He have any exterior parts? Still looking for a left front fender for my sol.

i have all the interior-- its just not together. thx though.

as for the hood... the prop rod is holding it up. i don't get what you're saying????

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 11 2005, 07:57 AM
i have all the interior-- its just not together. thx though.

as for the hood... the prop rod is holding it up. i don't get what you're saying????
[post=485619]Quoted post[/post]​

It looks like the mag light on the battery is holding up the hood

I was at sears point all weekend at a track event, woot! :)

Originally posted by B16@Apr 11 2005, 07:30 PM
I was at sears point all weekend at a track event, woot! :)
[post=485852]Quoted post[/post]​

:fuckyou3:

that is all

b16.

selling it cuz i have 3 cars. lol need to unload it

its not for sale quiet yet... its not done. couple more weeks to get it all back to shape, cleaned up, etc etc...

package 1/6 has arrived :)

Attachments

• DSC01244.JPG
    DSC01244.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 165
  • DSC01245.JPG
    DSC01245.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 607
  • DSC01246.JPG
    DSC01246.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 153
3 more wheels need to come. the guy i got them from works at fed ex, and they get a 1 box per day emplyee discount... so hes sent 1 a a for the past for days or so minus the weekend. so i should have all 4 by saturday or monday.

other 2 boxes = fast brakes 11" w/ wilwood calipers for the front, and 11" rear with oem-style calipers for the rear + disc conversion shit, lines, etc...

I also have a GSR master and booster lying around that i'm going to put in. all i need is a 4040 ppv to finish it off.

the wheels where 2250 shipped. volk doesn't make the ce28's in black. the guy i got them from had them custom made. they are not powder coated-- you can even see on the sticker, it says BLK on it :)

hardcore racing? yep. i'm building a street mod car out of the hatch.

next on the list in a couple months are racing seat(s), cage, and to assemble to motor.
I have ITR pistons that will bump me to 11.3, portflow valvetrain/skunk2 stg 2 cams in a gsr head and skunk2 IM waiting to go on. that should put me in ITR power territory, if not a little more... 185-ish whp i'd guess.
i'm going to be running chromePro on a p28 for management and rc 310's.

i need to score a header, a different exhaust, and a real intake setup, then its done.

i've already x-ferred the front tein HA's from the sol onto the hatch. i'll do the rears soon... but i might wait till i do the brakes, cuz i'll be taking apart the same shit anyway... no sense in doing it twice.
even though i hate them, they are better than the skunk2 boilovers i had on there... (no, thats not a typo) and i really don't want to spend another G on a new setup when i have one that works... just not that great IMO. its good enough i guess.

last on the list is moving to a jdm itr tranny with a quaiffe, or keeping the gsr, installing the ATS 4.9 FDR gear with a quaiffe in it.
but thats a lonnnnnnnnng way off. i got sti payments to make :p

16 x 7? WTF. Didn't you love your 15 x 7's? So you decide to go back to 16's...Interesting. I'm not digging the black wheels, and since they are Volks, they cost an assload.

Back