looking

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

j2smalls

I need some help picking a good turbo kit for my 92 civic DX with a D16 HELP.

I have a D16A6, I am looking to spend around 3,000. My car will be not be a daily driver, and I am looking to get as much power as I can out of that engine but dont want to over do it. I would love to do and engine swap but not sure what I would be getting my self into and not sure were to look. or not sure about the wiring or axles things like that. But I found a turbo kit Greddy for about 1800 but then the inter cooler kit was like almost 1000 so.

Yeah i think i just got that same turbo kit, its the greddy stage one with emanage? it didnt come with injectors either and i think the intercooler was $800.00. I got a 93 del sol si with the d16 z6 motor. Hopeing to put it in this weekend. Seems like a half decent kit thuogh for the money??

What kind of injects are you going to end up getting? I want to go turbo but I would have to build that motor to handle that my poor car has a little over 100,000. Is there alot of mods you have to do for that kit or is it just a bolt on kit? How bad dose that piggy back brain look to hook up? And also are you going to upgrade your fuel pump?

Back