looks like i might be next.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One vagina fore the rest of your life. Happy wife = Happy life. My boss always tells me girls are allergic to gold, once they get the gold on the finger they gain 20 pounds.

Congrats Clint

One vagina fore the rest of your life. Happy wife = Happy life. My boss always tells me girls are allergic to gold, once they get the gold on the finger they gain 20 pounds.

Congrats Clint

hahhaah... thanks

ahh.. i get it now.. haha.. not really a roulette player anyways.. i'll take some Hold'em, BJ or craps.. maybe some nickel slots if i'm looking to just get drunk

You're lucky, always wanted to go to Vegas. And damn, it's about time to get married! I didn't even check your age.

well, i probably wont do the Venetian gondola ride.. its like $64 for a private ride .. so i think i'll do it in front of the Bellagio fountain at night because its free. . haha..

Ahah cheapskate. $64 is nothing for your favorite lady. You don't wanna skimp out at this part of the journey.

Ahah cheapskate. $64 is nothing for your favorite lady. You don't wanna skimp out at this part of the journey.

I have always had the mindset to do it somewhere that you can visit again in the future--rekindle it again at a later time.

if you're gonna argue, this isnt the place for it.. edited the thread

oh well.. you're about to be owned for the rest of your life by the woman. ahaha

Back