looks like i might be next.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

god you're fucking annoying. no wonder you got evicted from tennessee.

god you're fucking annoying. no wonder you got evicted from tennessee.

she is probably never going to come back now...

and Eg good luck man, you plan sounds like a good one!

Have fun in Vegas, and good luck!!! One of my best friends just proposed to his girl last week and told me tonight. It's the season for pleasin!

if you're gonna argue, this isnt the place for it.. edited the thread
so what'd I miss, i thought you were talking to me so i deleted my posts

you should check around vegas for an observation deck in one of the talls buildings overlooking the city lights
that'd be a good place to pop the question as well
you going with any friends that could snap a pic?

well, i probably wont do the Venetian gondola ride.. its like $64 for a private ride .. so i think i'll do it in front of the Bellagio fountain at night because its free. . haha..

Wow. $64 is a deal. It was 80€ for a 45 minute ride in Venice. Back then, that was $100.

Good call on the pictures. SHe'll like that.

you should check around vegas for an observation deck in one of the talls buildings overlooking the city lights

Dude, that's like every single building on the strip, and within a mile of the strip.

The best place would be out in the desert on a ridge, overlooking Vegas, close enough so you can still make out the strip.

(My girlfriend is from vegas, so I've gotta be up on all this stuff, because this is my plan too.)

eg you're going to have to tell us the whole proposal story when you get back! :popcorn:

ps there was a lot of repping i wanted to do in this thread, but it was all off topic. :D

the best spot over looking everything is the Stratosphere.. but again, its not free.. i may end up doing the gondola thing, its like a 10 minute ride

do you plan on a traditional church style wedding or something different? im trying to figure out what we are going to do for ours still...she put a veto on the halloween date with a quickness.

i think he's gotta get the question popped before he can talk about wedding plans :p

eg, do you think she has any idea what you're planning?

she has no idea.. she knows i'm thinking about it because i took her looking at rings the other day..

but, i told her that if i hit a jackpot in Vegas i may go buy her a ring.. haha.. so she wont be expecting it

I was gonna suggest the Stratosphere but looks like you've already looked into it.

I say go for it even though it costs some money, you can't get more romantic than that. :thumbsup:

Good luck with everything and I hope she says yes :p

Last edited:
well, just got back from Vegas.. she said yes, .. woot! .. i knew she would anyways.. pics up later.. i had to use my crappy old cam so the pics arent too great

Back