LS Turbo. good trans????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Blanco sorry for everything. Thanks I have something to show you

:notworthy2:

What rpm does a t3/t4 start spooling? What kinda of hp are you guys meaning buy ALOT HP when running a LS trans.. It seems like the GSR is all around the best trans because of shorter gears, which is faster accell which is faster spool. Would a GSR trans be geared to low for my turbo so traction would be a issue? Of course suspension products would be a big help. My car has Type R suspension under it. My question is roughly what would a LS trans 75mph mpg get vs a gsr trans, what would the difference be in mpg at 75? Maybe building a gsr trans with a LS 4 and 5 gear would be the best bet so you would have fast accel on the bottom end and still be pretty decent for cruising on interstate..

What rpm does a t3/t4 start spooling? What kinda of hp are you guys meaning buy ALOT HP when running a LS trans.. It seems like the GSR is all around the best trans because of shorter gears, which is faster accell which is faster spool. Would a GSR trans be geared to low for my turbo so traction would be a issue? Of course suspension products would be a big help. My car has Type R suspension under it. My question is roughly what would a LS trans 75mph mpg get vs a gsr trans, what would the difference be in mpg at 75? Maybe building a gsr trans with a LS 4 and 5 gear would be the best bet so you would have fast accel on the bottom end and still be pretty decent for cruising on interstate..

A GS-R tranny with an LS 4th and 5th would basically be an LS tranny. I know that the GS-R's 1st and 2nd at least are the same as the LS's, not sure about the 3rd gear though. A B16 or Type R transmission will have the shortest gearing.

And yeah...this thread is 5 months old...check the dates next time before you hit "reply"...

A GS-R tranny with an LS 4th and 5th would basically be an LS tranny. I know that the GS-R's 1st and 2nd at least are the same as the LS's, not sure about the 3rd gear though. A B16 or Type R transmission will have the shortest gearing.

And yeah...this thread is 5 months old...check the dates next time before you hit "reply"...

I know they are 5months old. Nothing wrong with bringing back a old thread that contains your questions you are asking..

I know they are 5months old. Nothing wrong with bringing back a old thread that contains your questions you are asking..

If you say so. On this forum you'll find that resurrected threads tend to get locked up pretty quickly...

Back