lug nuts...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I guess that means everyone helped you to the best of their abilities.

aleaf why do you keep talking, i have noticed that a lot of the thread drama revolves around you. i asked a question, it turned into a crap talk festival...thats super. im done, i suggest you be too...ok thanks, bye. }=)

I wasn't even being an ass. But thanks.
Next time I suggest not posting a help thread, as you'll just get butthurt about the "crap talk festival". That I seem to get blamed for anyway.

Last edited:
All Honda and Acura vehicles except the ridgeline and new Honda odyssey require a ball seat lug nut for oe wheels. That might be what he is talking about. You might have acorn seat lugs on your oe wheels .
Take one off and look at the bottom of it if its ball shape your good if not then you have the wrong lugs for your wheels.

Here is a link to gorilla auto
http://www.gorilla-auto.com/lug.nuts.page_10

Last edited:
lol..she should pack her shit..i'm in idaho..lol..nice crx rofl a shit can i c..

Fixer4 life..thanks man U are the only one that knows what the fuck we were talking about ty..Kov..Nice Integ.:)

sure hondas do indeed have "special" lug nuts. they are of the "ball-seat" variety. it's rounded at the edge as opposed to a taper seat which is just one straight angle. look closely at your honda lug nut and at a "tuner" type nut. you'll see what i'm talking about. that only applies to honda wheels however, if you have aftermarket wheels, pretty much all of those are taper seats.

edit : didn't see this was answered already, only seen first page

They guy is right.

You may need a special lug nut.

Lug nuts are a science that not a lot of people understand. The material, coatings, pitches and threads are all important, and while some may fit - not all work for all wheels.

Even at tire shops a lot of guys don't understand the science behind it, but the world of lug nuts are varied.

Tell me the wheel, exactly - finish, color, size and model.

Hu i would love to find the right kind for my Si's..The ones i got just look like there not right..Ty Kov

aleaf why do you keep talking, i have noticed that a lot of the thread drama revolves around you. i asked a question, it turned into a crap talk festival...thats super. im done, i suggest you be too...ok thanks, bye. }=)

aleaf is baller status yo.
no need to rag on her.
not trying to start shit, but she's a girl that know's about cars, so i'd stick up for her any day.

aleaf is baller status yo.
no need to rag on her.
not trying to start shit, but she's a girl that know's about cars, so i'd stick up for her any day.

I don't really know all that much about cars. But I also wasn't trying to start shit.
Btw, eg6 whatever the hell, just because not everyone else starts out as Honda experts on this site doesn't mean you can just be a dickhead.

Last edited:
aleaf...sorry i tripped, i just get mad when a question gets turned into "who has the bigger epeen" thread. i shouldnt have called you out like that. and as far as this lug nut shit, im gonna pretend like i never even asked the question and carry on with life. so thanks for everything from everyone...peace.

ps - celerity, i looked it up, the only "special" thing i could find was that i need the ball/spherical seat lug nut for my fat fives, and most other stock honda/acura alloys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back