WA Matt's Garage Sale - 56k no way

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Y0 Matt! Just an update:

I'm going to go see the guy about the EG today and will know later on in the day about everything. I'll PM you then. I swear, if this deal doesn't go through, I'm going to make myself love my freakin' EK with your parts. haha

Uhh, Matt? Don't you think I'm going to look like a shmoe if umm....*yanks you by the ear* check your PM. :D

man if that was a y8 motor I would be buying like everything from it. dang. oh well free bump for matt cause he has a sick hatch.

I'm keeping the EK, Matt. :D LET THE CUSTOMIZING BEGIN! :D:D:D

Hey Matt, let me know whenever you have a chance to fax me a quote. :D

Hey all sorry I have been so busy lately but the AEM pipe I will check on tomorrow as I have the day off. As well as Luis's stuff, and the clutch is sold

Hey all sorry I have been so busy lately but the AEM pipe I will check on tomorrow as I have the day off. As well as Luis's stuff, and the clutch is sold

No problem, Matt. I know that you're working your ass off. Just get me the quote whenever you have the chance. I'm not going anywhere. :D

Yes i still have the axles.

Mani is sold.

Pillar pod is "pending" as I have someone above who is interested..

Shipping quote on the a-pillar.. ill do it for 12 shipped

Luis- Your stuff is going to be quite spendy to ship :/ it takes up alot of space.. im not sure how else to do it..

Back