Matts96HB's EJ6 Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nice..what headlights did you get??and do you have hids for that car?

I grabbed a set of oem headlights for it. and yes I do.. still waiting on a set of projectors so I can retro fit

I grabbed a set of oem headlights for it. and yes I do.. still waiting on a set of projectors so I can retro fit

Hopefully I'll have the pictures for my retrofit howto back up. I just CBA to reinstall the webserver. (It's been down for about 2 months now.)

Hopefully I'll have the pictures for my retrofit howto back up. I just CBA to reinstall the webserver. (It's been down for about 2 months now.)

Yea that was a useful thread.. I found a set of projectors awhile back but the deal fell through, so now I'm back to searching again.

If you want, PM me, and I'll try to find you a good set.

For an EK, I'd do a twin projector setup if I did it again. BiXenon sucks unless you have two light sources.

If you want, PM me, and I'll try to find you a good set.

For an EK, I'd do a twin projector setup if I did it again. BiXenon sucks unless you have two light sources.

I'll shoot you a PM when I get some cash together.

You mean twin projector setup as in one Xenon bulb and one halogen? I'm a bit confused there lol.

Anyway, rear bumper and hood buffed and on the car. I'm taking a lunch break, then going to finish the front bumper and throw that on, along with the grille.. I feel a photoshoot coming on

Pics as promised.. Still needs some cut/buff work in some areas. Getting a new windshield this friday. Front end is merely slapped on, havent aligned everything yet.

100_1368copy.jpg

100_1369copy.jpg

100_1371copy.jpg

100_1373copy.jpg

I'll shoot you a PM when I get some cash together.

You mean twin projector setup as in one Xenon bulb and one halogen? I'm a bit confused there lol.

I mean two xenon projectors with a different colour temperature bulb in each. Like say 4300K in the main projector, and 4100k or 3900k in the High-beam projector. People don't see you flash your brights in a bi-xenon projector setup.

I mean two xenon projectors with a different colour temperature bulb in each. Like say 4300K in the main projector, and 4100k or 3900k in the High-beam projector. People don't see you flash your brights in a bi-xenon projector setup.
Ahh, ok. I got ya now.
Your car looks amazing man!
Thanks man, its been a ton of work.

Well since the project is nearing completion (should be driving within two weeks or so depending on a full tune), here's the future plans for it (yes, it never ends):
-Re-Cover the GSR leather fronts and put those in.
-Tune car to ~400whp. This number should be fairly conservative with methanol and water in the mix.
-Traction bars (still undecided on which to go with)
-Clean up the interior, order some new plastics from Honda
-Clean up front lip (paint wasn't adhering very well),repaint, and install.
-Alignment

These things I absolutely NEED to do before I can drive the car:
-New windshield
-TUNE (my AFR's are ~10.5 at IDLE! :ph34r: )

Thats about all I can think of. If I crack a sleeve or something in this block, I have another on hand that will be getting sleeved.

Damn, no love!

Anyway, car is going to be trailered to SpeedFactory for tuning in the next couple of weeks. RC 1000's and the 3bar map sensor will be going on for that event, as well as a full tank of methanol :D

man looking at that windshield reminds me of that fagot redneck who fucked with us ... Dont go 100 blah blah by my house..... and his house is like 30ft from the Albertsons entrance which is a complete incline 90 degree corner.. gg.

man looking at that windshield reminds me of that fagot redneck who fucked with us ... Dont go 100 blah blah by my house..... and his house is like 30ft from the Albertsons entrance which is a complete incline 90 degree corner.. gg.

Yeah that would suck. :dunno: :roll:

Yeah that would suck. :dunno: :roll:

Hahaha, this is a long story. I'll do some explaining:
The reason why my window is smashed is because Chad (plexer) and I were out for a drive one night. We decided to go to Albertson's to get something to drink. We drive to Albertson's, some crazy drunk asshole accuses me of speeding by his house on the way there (when I was doing within 5mph of the speed limit the whole time) he and a few of his friends decided to get in my face. They smacked the windshield, made a large crack out of a rockchip.

Guy continued to harass me for two weeks after this, cops didn't do shit. Got to love it.

@B18

There are tons of pics of the body in previous pages.. Take a look lol I'm too lazy to repost them :ph34r:

Is that a sequential BOV, i see laying on the windshield? HKS or Synapse maybe?

Ahh, ok. I got ya now.

Thanks man, its been a ton of work.

Well since the project is nearing completion (should be driving within two weeks or so depending on a full tune), here's the future plans for it (yes, it never ends):
-Re-Cover the GSR leather fronts and put those in.
-Tune car to ~400whp. This number should be fairly conservative with methanol and water in the mix.
-Traction bars (still undecided on which to go with)
-Clean up the interior, order some new plastics from Honda
-Clean up front lip (paint wasn't adhering very well),repaint, and install.
-Alignment

These things I absolutely NEED to do before I can drive the car:
-New windshield
-TUNE (my AFR's are ~10.5 at IDLE! :ph34r: )

Thats about all I can think of. If I crack a sleeve or something in this block, I have another on hand that will be getting sleeved.

I wish i was made of money 0.o Share the Love? :D

Last edited:
Is that a sequential BOV, i see laying on the windshield? HKS or Synapse maybe?

You nailed it, it's a Synapse :thumbsup:

I wish i was made of money 0.o Share the Love? :D

Haha, I wish I were made of money too, trust me. I'm struggling to get a tune done at this point, Im a poor college kid :(

mind u this kid has also slaved to Pepsi for a year now to get this far. and a chick with a nice rack just walked by my comp. yea buddy.... oh yea and i forgot that guy thought his race Taurus could really aggress you. GG. fucking racecar Tauruses. im gonna have to buy one just to compete. muther fuckers on a mission to kill.

Last edited:
Back