McCain chose woman VP (Palin)=win

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmm? there's an Obama sex tape virus? Hadn't heard

WHAT?!?!? YOU MEAN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA HASNT DEBUNKED THIS??!?!?! THOSE RIGHT WING BASTARDS!!!

Took you some searching to find those Palin pics, too.

The Palin bikini/rifle photos are great for GOP voters. But for undecideds who don't want more gun toting brainless politicians the photo is very negative.

There is no "apple and orange" in both instances photographs are being inappropriately used to spread fear about candidates. The only real difference is the Palin photo's aren't real.
And misinformation about Palin's photo wasn't perpetuated in the media. How many times did we her about Wahabbist schools, terrorist fist bumps, Muslim religion, whitey, and the like on several news channels?

Palin's fakes weren't put to the forefront because it didn't take a genius to realize they were fake... most people took care of that debunking LONG before the media even knew such things existed.

The lies about Obama, however were thrown all over just about every major channel.

Case in point: http://blog.indecision2008.com/2008...bia-the-irrational-fear-of-hope-is-spreading/

Last edited:
It's very Similar to the whole "Troopergate" issue

the media wants you to know that Palin dismissed a Public Safety Commissioner after his divorce from her Sister in Law

Somehow they never seem to quite get to the part in the story where the commissioner was making death threats to Sarah Palin's Father

Alaska Public Safety Commissioner dismissal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or the fact that the man tasered his own pre teen son

Or that he operated a trooper vehicle with an open container

they real apples to oranges is the media coverage

It's very Similar to the whole "Troopergate" issue

the media wants you to know that Palin dismissed a Public Safety Commissioner after his divorce from her Sister in Law

Somehow they never seem to quite get to the part in the story where the commissioner was making death threats to Sarah Palin's Father

The trooper investigation concluded that the death threat was not a crime because Wooten did not threaten the father directly; therefore, the investigator deemed the threat to be a violation of trooper policy rather than a violation of criminal law.

WOW, you turned ONE into many! Show me that magic trick!

after the child had asked to be tased

afterwards his stepson "thought it was great and wanted to do it all over again"

That's grandstanding. I can show you several videos on Youtube of officers goofing around with tasers, even using them on minors in the same fashion.

Or that he operated a trooper vehicle with an open container

they real apples to oranges is the media coverage
The only witnesses to this event were close friends of Sarah Palin's father.

This is apparently why the original Memo of Findingstreated this allegation as "Not Sustained."

Last edited:
That's not a good excuse for tasering your son

If a 10 year old asked me to beat them unconscious I couldn't use that in my defense in court. A ten year old boy does not have the legal right to give consent to be tasered, that's why he has parents, which should have used better judgment.

and what about the link I posted on the Obama sex tape, I thought the media wasn't clearing this up, least of all not evil Fox News!!!

you fail

That's not a good excuse for tasering your son

If a 10 year old asked me to beat them unconscious I couldn't use that in my defense in court. A ten year old boy does not have the legal right to give consent to be tasered, that's why he has parents, which should have used better judgment.

So why do you make it sound like he just whipped out the taser and folded the kid like a wet noodle?

Ah yes, because people won't sympathize with that. If they know exactly what happened, then it wouldn't look so bad for Wooten.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRANDSTAND.

and what about the link I posted on the Obama sex tape, I thought the media wasn't clearing this up, least of all not evil Fox News!!!

you fail

Charlotte Hilton Andersen: Sarah Palin Bikini Pictures: Fake Photos Hit The Web

Ol evil liberal HuffPost handles the fake Palin pics. So it looks like the minor issues of fake sex tapes and photos is being handled... it's just not being put in the front page.

You're failing right along with me.

that's huffington post

when I wake up in the morning I don't turn on the huffington post news network and neither does america. They turn on CNN, Foxnew's, MSNBC, Etc

I provided you with a Foxnews article about the sextape, you respond with some newspaper which probably isn't even circulated where I live

and your defense of "Tasergate" is horrid, you actually can't step beyond your own politics long enough to recognize that if your ten year old son asks you to Taser him it's still probably a bad idea?

This is coming from a guy who's against tasering college students "don't tase me bro"

that's huffington post

when I wake up in the morning I don't turn on the huffington post news network and neither does america. They turn on CNN, Foxnew's, MSNBC, Etc

Ah, the same ones who are responsible for roughly ten to fifteen percent of Americans thinking Obama is a Muslim?

I provided you with a Foxnews article about the sextape, you respond with some newspaper which probably isn't even circulated where I live
I don't watch Fox. That's not relevant to me. Wanna know where I found out about the sextape virus? From a network security site, where things like that should stay along with fake Paris Hilton and Brittney sex tapes/photos/etc.

and your defense of "Tasergate" is horrid, you actually can't step beyond your own politics long enough to recognize that if your ten year old son asks you to Taser him it's still probably a bad idea?

This is coming from a guy who's against tasering college students "don't tase me bro"

And you can't step beyond your own and not make it look like he attacked the child. Yes, he hit the kid with the taser, and that was clearly wrong. Nobody argues that. Now take off your red glasses for a moment and come to the reality that he didn't bust in and whap the kid like a common criminal.

I think you can at least admit that... I think.

Ah, the same ones who are responsible for roughly ten to fifteen percent of Americans thinking Obama is a Muslim?

no, there is absolutely no evidence of fox news doing anything but being fair to Obama regarding faith. Here's an article just this morning defending his stance on Israel

FOXNews.com - Family ties: Obama counts rabbi among relatives - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

funny thing is your are absolutely positive Fox News is out to get Obama yet you freely admit you never evern watch Fox.

I don't watch Fox. That's not relevant to me.

It's nice to know you're not just making blind aligations about what Fox News is or isn't doing.

For the record I make it a point to watch CNN, MSNBC, etc at least weekly.

And you can't step beyond your own and not make it look like he attacked the child. Yes, he hit the kid with the taser, and that was clearly wrong. Nobody argues that. Now take off your red glasses for a moment and come to the reality that he didn't bust in and whap the kid like a common criminal.

I think you can at least admit that... I think.

Nobody says he did. But the fact that he'd do something like that speaks against a rational ability to trust him with a gun in his hand. So does the death threats, and alleged open container in a government vehicle.

Using that to form a composite image, wouldn't you admit there might be just a slight chance that this guy shouldn't be trusted with a potato gun, let alone a real firearm and a badge?

no, there is absolutely no evidence of fox news doing anything but being fair to Obama regarding faith. Here's an article just this morning defending his stance on Israel

FOXNews.com - Family ties: Obama counts rabbi among relatives - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

funny thing is your are absolutely positive Fox News is out to get Obama yet you freely admit you never evern watch Fox.

It's nice to know you're not just making blind aligations about what Fox News is or isn't doing.

For the record I make it a point to watch CNN, MSNBC, etc at least weekly.

Wow, you're "tuned in" to the zombie box that is the MSM more than me. Know how much of those I watch? None. Wanna know what I watch? The local news and CBS News Sunday Morning.

For the record myself, just because I don't go out of my way to zombify in front of talking heads doesn't mean that I do not see them.

Nobody says he did. But the fact that he'd do something like that speaks against a rational ability to trust him with a gun in his hand. So does the death threats, and alleged open container in a government vehicle.
Nobody says he did? What does "He tasered his own preteen son!" sound like?

And who "alleges" this open container accusation? Thought so. Also "death threat" is a stretch seeing that he didn't go up to the guy and say "I'm gonna kill you!". I've said that about a lot of people, even some of my customers. That doesn't make it a death threat.

Unless you're a pundit looking for a bone.

Using that to form a composite image, wouldn't you admit there might be just a slight chance that this guy shouldn't be trusted with a potato gun, let alone a real firearm and a badge?
He's one of the lesser evils in the world of law enforcement.

IMHO, I'd take the taser long before I'd take the spud cannon. Maybe the ones I make are a bit 'stronger', but all I know is that if I whapped someone with a spud cannon, there'd be a hospital trip involved.

omg will you two get a room and just fuck it out?

nothing.jpg

CBS or rather (see BS news) is worse then CNN and Fox News combined. And you'll gleam little real global wisdom from Joe Bob of K-12 News, Virgina. Or wherever you live.

your continued defense of this officer is ridiculous. Basically, you're convinced his dismissal was a personal vendetta by Palin because:

you feel the average police officer is worse then a death threat giving, child tasering, man who possibly consumes alcohol while operating a government vehicle.

you have a personal phobia of Potato guns

you are obviously enlightened beyond anything I can comprehend, I yield to your obvious victory in our debate oh wise sir....

CBS or rather (see BS news) is worse then CNN and Fox News combined. And you'll gleam little real global wisdom from Joe Bob of K-12 News, Virgina. Or wherever you live.

Well, if you actually watched Sunday Morning, you'd understand a bit better, now wouldn't you?

K-12 News? WTF is that? Put the bong down and step away.

your continued defense of this officer is ridiculous. Basically, you're convinced his dismissal was a personal vendetta by Palin because:

And you are convinced that Palin did no wrong. Regardless of what he did, the question is still up whether she abused her power. THAT is what this is about, NOT the trooper. Remember, she didn't aim her sights at Wooten, she fired at his superior.

You seem to forget that (selectively).

you feel the average police officer is worse then a death threat giving, child tasering, man who possibly consumes alcohol while operating a government vehicle.

Death threat, not actually... not a crime. Read the link YOU provided.

Alcohol in vehicle... not sustained, heresay. Read the link YOU provided.

Again, is this about the trooper, or Palin's abuse of power? Gotta love how you need to redirect the fire :rolleyes:

you have a personal phobia of Potato guns

I owned one eight feet long. I've seen acetylene spudguns fire. How little you know about me.

you are obviously enlightened beyond anything I can comprehend, I yield to your obvious victory in our debate oh wise sir....

Well, they say a broken clock is wrong twice a day...

This is why I gave up on politics a long time ago. It is LOSE FAIL the entire way. It doesn't matter how well informed or enlightened you think you are, we, the public only see a small percentage of what really happens.

I also gave up arguing with SABZ about anything, which is also LOSE FAIL. Partially because he is a bright well informed guy, but also, because he is a stubborn cocksucker. I always come away feeling dirty and stupid.

Well, if you actually watched Sunday Morning, you'd understand a bit better, now wouldn't you?

K-12 News? WTF is that? Put the bong down and step away.

K-12 news was my attempt at humor regarding local news organizations

I watch Sunday morning news, I also watch the news, visit news sites, read the paper daily. Ignorance is a battle which must be fought daily, not weekly ;)

And you are convinced that Palin did no wrong. Regardless of what he did, the question is still up whether she abused her power. THAT is what this is about, NOT the trooper. Remember, she didn't aim her sights at Wooten, she fired at his superior.

You seem to forget that (selectively).

AND NOW WE'VE COME FULL CIRCLE. I never objected to her investigation, not once. You've been dodging my points in such wanton fashion you've actually taken us right back to where we started, this is know as talking in circles and you are guilty of it.

As long as there's some rhyme or reason to it I'm in favor of investigating suspect activity regardless of part affiliation (as opposed to endless investigation done as part of an effort to gridlock congress, but that's another matter). I would like a full scale investigation on why the Bush administration (which is comprised of an oil tycoon and a former CEO of Haliburton) has seemingly, and of course through no fault of their own, managed to (in just 8 years) create a global economy where energy companies and government contractors bankroll in ways they never have before. Ponder that one next time, before you call bush a redneck idiot.

My only beef was that in reporting on that investigation the majority of the media failed to give both sides of the story. Taking an otherwise good news item and spinning it. Fox news did infact give the whole story, all sides of it.

Death threat, not actually... not a crime. Read the link YOU provided.

Alcohol in vehicle... not sustained, heresay. Read the link YOU provided.

I think it might be a crime when you're talking about a government officials family. i know making death threats to the president is a federal crime. Regardless your point is still invalid, there are allot of things that will get you very legally fired from a government job which, in and of them self, are not illegal.

and the open container blurp is still newsworthy as it was brought to light in the investigation.

Back