McDonalds cheese steak...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by DarkHand+Feb 11 2004, 03:54 PM-->
revolution8k
@Feb 11 2004, 02:51 PM
um...ok you have to drain beef from the fat that comes out when you cook it...same with bacon...I just tell her not to drain the fatty deliciousness that is the flavor. :)

I know you've got to do it, but it's just the idea. :) I picture some filthy greasy guy in the back of a burger shack wringing out a burger with his bare hands.. :)

:lol: ok i see what you mean...

I just choose not to think about it. That works for me.

Hatchbacks...I'd just chew the fat up depending on the size of it. mmmm fat.

McD has the best salads and breakfast bagels. i like those yogurt things too.
BK has the best fries.
Wendy's has the best chicken nuggets.
Taco Bell food is awesome.
BK food is awesome.

jus depends on what im craving, eveyrones got something.

MacD's has great breakfast food. The breakfast barritos (Non cali style) are great. The ones here have scrambled eggs with chilis in them, little bit of pork sausage, cheese wraped in a tortialla. When I was in Cali on vacation, they have there own breakfast barrito with beans. Yuck.

best fries = wendy's w/ there honey mustard MmmmmMMm
best burgers = wendy's JBC or MacD's $1 Dbl Cheese burg.
breakfast = macD
nuggets = Wendy's
worst shyt ever = BK

White Castle owns me..MMMmmmMMMmmmMMmmmMM

arby's rocks .... curly fries mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

white castle is the shit... gotta love the little ass burgers... too bad i have to drive 2 hours to find one :(

wendys isnt bad... butgers are sloppy but they are still good

BK is the best
Wendys jbcbs are the best. Ill get like 4 junior bacons each time i go
Mcdonalds sucks.

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Feb 11 2004, 07:11 PM
best fries = wendy's w/ there honey mustard MmmmmMMm
best burgers = wendy's JBC or MacD's $1 Dbl Cheese burg.
breakfast = macD
nuggets = Wendy's
worst shyt ever = BK

White Castle owns me..MMMmmmMMMmmmMMmmmMM

:blink:

best fries = Rally's, they have arby's curly fries as straight fries...oh so good.
best burger = Halls. A local chain...Big buster platter mmm...
breakfast = mcd's? :no: Arbys. Period. :D
Nuggets= This has to be Arby's...although they aren't "nuggets" they're better than nuggets.
worst shit ever = finally! we agree...last time I ate at BK (except for lunch when i worked for OTS) I was bowing to the porcelain gods...

I don't remember white castle all that well, but Penquin point is the best unknown restaurant IMO.

Yeah...never been? they have biscuits, croissants and whatnot...hash browns with coffee, orange juice...etc.

It was oh so good.

Whenever I think of Arby's, it reminds me of this one episode of the simpsons where the two little rich twin girls with blue hair. The setting was out some place where they didnt have food. One little girl looked at the other and said, "I'm so hungry, I could eat at Arby's"

But I will have to agree, Arby's chicken nugget/strips are bomb!!

Originally posted by WetWilly@Feb 11 2004, 08:30 PM
In and Out?

:worthy:
Really though, noooobody makes a better burger than In and Out. Surprised no ones said jack in the box either.

Originally posted by preluderjs@Feb 12 2004, 01:04 PM
Really though, noooobody makes a better burger than In and Out.

Absolutely. By far the best burger I've ever had at a fast-food type place, and better than alot of restaurants as well.

Originally posted by preluderjs@Feb 12 2004, 02:04 PM
:worthy:
Really though, noooobody makes a better burger than In and Out. Surprised no ones said jack in the box either.

Because I've never heard of either of them. :) Well I've heard of Jack In The Box thanks to the huge food poisoning thing on the news <_< , but there aren't any around here

best burger on the planet is from a little place in NYC
(no its not a chain so im not putting it up against the other fast food chains in this discussion)
the place is called "Paul's (da burger joint)" its at 131 2nd ave, NY NY

if you are ever in the area and want the best burger of your life, i highly recomend stopping in
its about 2 hours from me and i have made the trip just for that burger :D

never had arbys or jack in the box. the best ive had was from a restaurant in town...Sweet Waters...and it was a bison burger.

nyc has the best shit anyhwere....pizza, burgers, hot dogs...anything.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Feb 12 2004, 02:14 PM
never had arbys or jack in the box. the best ive had was from a restaurant in town...Sweet Waters...and it was a bison burger.

Now I'd like to try that... I regularly buy Jack Link's Buffalo Jerky and it's amazing... I would think a burger of the stuff would be great. :)

Back