1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MD/DC/VA - NEW CF EG HOOD $295, VX WHEELS, GSR

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by dwnthehatch, Mar 31, 2004.

1. dwnthehatch

dwnthehatch Member

BRAND NEW JDMShit carbon fiber hood for 92-95 2/3 door civics. Airborne express damaged the hood in shipping. There is a chip on the pass. side edge of hood near the center. The rest of the hood is perfect. $295.00 + shipping
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

94 GSR exhaust manifold. $40 +S&H.
    [​IMG]

92-95 Rear hatch spoiler. Milano red. Perfect condition. It was repainted professionally last April when I got my car sprayed. I removed it a week later and put on a cf duckbill. Perfect replacement for a faded spoiler. $45 + shipping.
    [​IMG]

94 VX hatchback seats. Good condition. Grey Complete f&r set. Includes rails. $50+shipping
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13" VX wheels. 9LBS each. 4x100 lug pattern. No bends. $125 + shipping
    [​IMG]

Complete 94 VX vtec-e swap. Includes engine harness axles, ecu, airbox, egr box, transmission,...its all there. 135k on the motor. Recent distributor, water pump, timing belt. Runs flawlessly. $200 + shipping. WILLING TO PART OUT!

Brand new Black housing Angle eye projectors for 92-95 civic. Includes harness. $100 + shipping.
    [​IMG]

EMAIL ME FOR PICS IF THEY DON'T SHOW UP dwnthehatch@yahoo.com

2. Dancomer

Dancomer Senior Member

i want the wheels and the lights but i need to know how much you want for both shipped to chicago...give me a call at 847-456-7553 i have cash in hand

3. jayp

jayp Member

You wouldn't happen to have the the OEM front lip for sale off of the civic VX, would you??? I need one. Thanks. :D

4. 90crxb18

90crxb18 Senior Member

whats your location ?? im very interested in the seats if you still have them

5. CRXNuts

CRXNuts Junior Member

You have a personal message and an e-mail.

6. saturn_boy96

saturn_boy96 88 C1V1C 53D4N DR1V3R

how wide are those vx rims? shipping to 82801?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted