Megan racing upper wishbone instalation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hendri

Hi guys installed the megan racing wishbones with skunk2 coilovers.Now comes the question:
The wishbones come marked left and right ,witch side is left and witch side is right.Now the problem, if from inside the car with the steering on the right the wishbone marked left installed left and the wishbone right installed right ,the caster is 0 degrees wich makes your handaling terrible in high speed cornering so wat I did was put left to right and right to left wich changed the caster to 2 degrees, handling is 100% better.
Has anyone come a cross this before.

In nearly all situations, sides are as viewed sitting in the driver's seat, not standing in front of the car.
passenger and driver sides of the car differ, of course, for RHD and LHD cars.

Are you referring to camber plates? or control arms? 'wishbones' doesn't really define a part, more of a type of suspension design.

Hi Briansol sorry , yes it's the upper Y camber plate, I saw it the same as from the driver side looking out the windscreen for left and right , but like I explained when installing them as indicated left to left and right to right I had 0 degree caster .

Back