Members Picture Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only you would look at a pink telephone and assume he "tossed it in the washer with (something pink)"

I'm sure it's camera lighting - it matches some of his camo.

Quoted post[/post]]
here a recent pic of me and my old lady from New Years 06. we got mad red eye
395708873_l.jpg

She's hot... But please... GIVE THE GIRL A TWINKIE OR SOMETHING!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
Only you would look at a pink telephone and assume he "tossed it in the washer with (something pink)"

I'm sure it's camera lighting - it matches some of his camo.

yeah it's great, seems like all of the pictures that are taken inside here, everything that is light colored some how comes out with a pink tint to it. ohh well.

RPG'd truck that was infront of me during a night patrol... and yes thats fuel all over the ground... i can only laugh at how dumb it was to take a picture with flash next to a blown up humvee leaking fuel in the middle of a hostile town full of sunnis'
RPGsrabitch.jpg

and heres me in some civvies before i left... my superman pose!
superman.jpg

No offense Steve, but that really looks like a broken arm. I've never heard of that disease.

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Arial Black">This is me on the left!!!</span></span>

f2d617d4.jpg

put your collar down. No need to advertise that you're wearing a pink shirt.

Quoted post[/post]]
No offense Steve, but that really looks like a broken arm. I've never heard of that disease.

considering i know steve.. i can assure you his arm is not broken in that pic... thats how it is

One would think, as I mentioned before, that were I to break my arm I would go to a doctor, and have it set. Not just go on with my day.

-> Steve

Me with some of my friends at a christmas party.
Yuck1.jpg

Guys1.jpg

Near my house, at the beach...
283fac63.jpg

3d666adb.jpg

In the car with a couple of friends. Anyone care to resize this for me? I'm too lazy.
DSCF4134.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back