Members Picture Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
rock rock rock rock rock and roll high school rock rock rock rock rock and roll high school

What coat? The one I am wearing in the picture with the sunglasses?

If you want to see me in a coat that actually looks like Johnny Knoxville, I prolly have one. Ya, I do have a blazer like jacket. Anyways, why does everyone say I look like Johnny Knoxville? I don't think I do. It must be the Aviators... :shrug2:

Yeah, it sucked. The "other-abled" actors were hilarious though. I'm just glad he didn't try to do a Jackass-style movie. But he's still a terrible actor.

i thought it was funny, and i hate comedy. I felt like i was going to hell for just laughing at the retard jokes.

damn mugen crx, i always thougt you were asian, lol.

I do have the Mugen symbol tattooed on my back, if anyone remembers from way back. :)

Id get a Mugen Tat.....but itd probably cost me an $1,200 and id only get a 3 HP rice boost.

Please excuse the lack of pigment and melanin...

tattoo.jpg

And I did NOT get the tattoo strictly because of my undying love for Hondas. I looked into the deeper Japanese meaning of the word and decided I really liked it. And Mugen CO. just so happened to have a neater design for the Kanji....or something like that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back