Mexican president meets w/Obama

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow.... i cant believe that came from a politician from California

i know nothing at all about this man, but he seems pretty smart.
and unlike most dems out there, at least he's standing up and saying whats right.

its none of his business, and he should be shot for even meddling in something that is none of his business.

Cornyn is a republican and one of the very few that really tell shit like it is, and have a good understanding of how the economy works.

I also like him since he got me my nomination for Westpoint. :)

Mike-JetzerWI.crashers.jpg

i find most of the obama dig posters a little lack luster, but that's funny right there.

Good post but this part especially^^^ was a point well made.

It does seem to be the opposite of what you were arguing before. In your previous post you said the Arizona immigration law was bad and now you are in favor of it....a little confused.

i didnt say anything about that in the first post.
just saud that obama is going to agree with anything that this man says because he has no backbone and is nothing but a giant sucker of assholes (literally. you see how he is with other leaders)

im all for the law in az. and it should be like that in every boarder state, even the ones to the north.

McClintock is sounding like a genius to me.
damn good speech.

here-here.

i didnt say anything about that in the first post.
just saud that obama is going to agree with anything that this man says because he has no backbone and is nothing but a giant sucker of assholes (literally. you see how he is with other leaders)

im all for the law in az. and it should be like that in every boarder state, even the ones to the north.

Oh crap I thought I was quoting Magana559...:eek:

Didn't realize it was your post. I really need to get my fucking eyes checked

Back