might sell car....anyone interested

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

96civicb16

i might be selling my car to start on a new project. Its a 1996 honda civic ex automatic with 60k on the current engine (car shows 101k) when engine was put in everything on the underside was replaced that was showing wear. it has authentic black widow I side skirts and rear bumper with a high quality street fyghter III front bumper, apc mesh insert in all places needed, apc carbon fiber hood, toucan carbon fiber mirrors, 3a racing exhaust, apc short ram intake, catz headlight bulbs, 20% window tint, 17" enkei cdr9 rims with 90% plus tire tread left, (also have all 4 stock tires with less that 1k miles on them) its the stock honda green with blue pearl paint.....i'll have pics up soon.

also included but not installed are a 15" phoenix gold sub in box, rf punch power 250 amp with wiring kit, zex nitrous w/ purge kit, and a 5" lcd t.v. screen with all wires need to install

if anyone is interested offer a price

thanks

Have any pics? Are u willing to ship the tv? I am interested if he doesnt but it? Let me know. I have the money.

Back