Mike Tyson

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 18 2003, 01:42 AM
dude--- the blonde kid in the middle lookks like Jesse from F&F :D

hell yeah he does

very very cool thread. you should have got him to hold up a sheet of paper that said hondaswap! that would make a kickass banner!

btw, tyson has no business fighting lewis again. tyson career as a boxer is a joke.

good TRUE story, I think his career was great. He went to the top and then bottom and then some. He has a huge house or used to have one in Boca Raton just down the street from me.

I think if you weren't so blazed then you might think differently about chillin with him, I would be scared for his crazy ass to either deck me, fuck me, eat me, shit anything goes with that guy. One too many punches.

Milan

I remember his comeback fight against some tall skinny white guy, funniest thing I have ever seen ever. THe guy like throws 2 punches then blam Tyson goes to work and just kicks his ass, the guy gets up and he kicks his ass again, and yeah not even the 1st round was done and a KO.

Originally posted by dveit+Jul 17 2003, 08:24 PM-->
New2TheCarScene
@Jul 17 2003, 09:14 PM
he openly admits to blazing it.

That's kinda unbeleivable, he plays a professional sport, i'm sure that he's tested in some way or sort. I could be wrong though, obviously he'd fail if he was to fight tomorrow.

his last fight right after he said that his injury was "spinal" he said he just wanted to go home to his nice house, be with his kids, and sit down and smoke a nice joint/pot.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 17 2003, 09:40 PM
I'd let him hit me if I could wear my full face. Even still, I bet it'd knock me cold the fuck out.

its rumored that a jab from him is like putting a telephone book up to the side of your head and then getting hit with a baseball bat

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jul 18 2003, 06:21 PM
his last fight right after he said that his injury was "spinal" he said he just wanted to go home to his nice house, be with his kids, and sit down and smoke a nice joint/pot.

Damn are you serious. That's crazy, I had no idea, I wish I had a job where I make millions, get to beat the fuck out of people, and get to go home and blaze out. What a life. :lol:

Originally posted by dveit@Jul 17 2003, 07:13 PM
And for those who don't beleive me...

s3f1732d4b8106.jpg

s3f17333e850ad.jpg

s3f17330b4801f.jpg

Notice the fucked up rear bumper. It probably costs more to fix that than my car is worth :lol:

why did u delete the two top pictures for?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Aug 5 2003, 07:06 PM

why did u delete the two top pictures for?

Yeah i wanna see em!! Lol :D

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Aug 5 2003, 10:55 PM
it was him I saw them, if tyson knew where u lived would you be posting him on the net?

fuck ya i would, i would then call him a pussy ass fucking bitch and invite him over to my house..

i would then stand on my front porch, and await for his arrival.

upon him arriving on my front porch, i would tilt my head back, chin up and say:

"your mother is a fithy fucking whore"

after i wake up from being layed flat unconscious by an uppercut, i would then proceed to my local court, and file a civil suit for 10,000,000.

i would SO fucking take an uppercut from mike tyson if they were to give me a million dollars.....

so he breaks a few teeth....so he breaks your jaw....

big deal. nothing permanent dentures cant fix !!!!!!

few teeth...jaw?? more like your neck!

mike tyson's punch can kill a person, thats why he is prohibited from hitting anyone by the law, they classify his fists as a deadly weapon.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Aug 5 2003, 10:59 PM-->
Silverchild79
@Aug 5 2003, 10:55 PM
it was him I saw them, if tyson knew where u lived would you be posting him on the net?

fuck ya i would, i would then call him a pussy ass fucking bitch and invite him over to my house..

i would then stand on my front porch, and await for his arrival.

upon him arriving on my front porch, i would tilt my head back, chin up and say:

"your mother is a fithy fucking whore"

after i wake up from being layed flat unconscious by an uppercut, i would then proceed to my local court, and file a civil suit for 10,000,000.

i would SO fucking take an uppercut from mike tyson if they were to give me a million dollars.....

so he breaks a few teeth....so he breaks your jaw....

big deal. nothing permanent dentures cant fix !!!!!!

too bad he's in debt

Back