Mini me vs ls/vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Her car is a 4dr automatic :confused: And it's a '92.
My civic is a '00 and I've done minor things to it like i/e and headlights, gauge cluster, sound system, alarm/starter combo, tinted my windows, etc. I dunno. Her car is pretty cool but it's still an automatic. If it was standard I would seriously consider it.

Ah, ok then. Well you can make her engine work in your car, you'll just need an OBD conversion harness. Honestly though, I still think you should just leave her car as is. That engine is old, it's not technically legal to swap into your car. Plus, like I said before, if you strip her car down and start throwing the parts on yours then you're left with a useless and pretty much worthless shell.

Just my .02...

Her car is a 4dr automatic :confused: And it's a '92.
My civic is a '00 and I've done minor things to it like i/e and headlights, gauge cluster, sound system, alarm/starter combo, tinted my windows, etc. I dunno. Her car is pretty cool but it's still an automatic. If it was standard I would seriously consider it.
Just do what someone already mentioned and swap cars with her. The foor door tegs aren't that much heavier than the two door tegs and since it's a 92, it's obd-1 and will use a cable tranny when you do the auto-manual conversion. obd-1 is the most tuner friendly and the auto-manual conversion in a cable car is 10 times easier than a hydro car.

Wow... All this non sense about beating an h22 prelude? Omg, my del sol with the jdm d15b, waxes the h22... I have intake and exhaust. That's it. I run next to my boys CTR hatch... Wtf... Talkin 'bout you need a GS-R or a turbo LS. Wow

I spent 600 bucks on this motor and it runs any honda out there... Except fuckin supercharged b18's LoL

Wow... All this non sense about beating an h22 prelude? Omg, my del sol with the jdm d15b, waxes the h22... I have intake and exhaust. That's it. I run next to my boys CTR hatch... Wtf... Talkin 'bout you need a GS-R or a turbo LS. Wow

I spent 600 bucks on this motor and it runs any honda out there... Except fuckin supercharged b18's LoL

Ok? Thanks for bringing back a dead thread just to kiss your own ass.

And yes, like Blanco said, your friends must suck at driving, because there's no way you should be beating H22 or CTR-swapped cars with a D15B VTEC...

come on, man. your 16 second sol isnt out running ANYTHING. get a grip. how are u gonna restart a dead thread to self-dickride over your super slow sol?

Last edited:

I agree w/ blanco ur boys and them kids can't drive apparently. del sol w/ d15vtec basically still del sol w/ z6

if it runs any honda out there once again oklahoma city come see me and run my coupe - I'm not fast but not slow....in a 94 coupe

Back