minitruck??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im confused..whos asking for their truck back??
im keeping this truck lol
i traded a 94 del sol with rust for it
i paid 1k for the del sol..put about 1000 worth of suspension,motorwork,and stuff then traded
the rust was bad and i didnt wanna deal with it..
so technical i paid 2k for it..nice little truck def. mexican but i like it lol

oh and the amp is audiobahn..the chrome one that lights up blue..
i think its the 8000t or some shit

24992_1324124956315_1626600847_828952_7731196_n.jpg

24992_1324125116319_1626600847_828953_7759601_n.jpg

couple shitty pix from the ad..forgot about the rollpan
so it could use a new front bumper,the center piece inside that holds the radio and new seats..because the ones in it are from a gti and sit too tall

ive already tinted the back window..painted the valve cover and air cleaner cover

then rewired the entire system and fixed the box that wasnt put together right..
subs hit sooo much better now

truck doesnt look too bad. has potential for sure. im just wondering how the hell you fit 2 12" subs in there... you must be short lol

i just love a good ol' Mazdawg :)

that truck looks clean as hell. you should get a chrome front bumper, chrome headlight and grille bezel as well as a billet grille for it and that would clean up the front end a bit. and i see the previous owner must have done some shopping at SuicideDoors.com by the DROP & DESTROY sticker on the windshield...lol. oh and polish them wheels up! they look dull! lol

Dono if it's just me but I'm not really diggin the jap minis. Except this one

renderingroofchopBLVD.jpg

But that's my style. I can't wait to get started on my s10.

i just love a good ol' Mazdawg :)

that truck looks clean as hell. you should get a chrome front bumper, chrome headlight and grille bezel as well as a billet grille for it and that would clean up the front end a bit. and i see the previous owner must have done some shopping at SuicideDoors.com by the DROP & DESTROY sticker on the windshield...lol. oh and polish them wheels up! they look dull! lol

Ya obviously they didn't do enough shopping to get the drag & destroy sticker though!

Dono if it's just me but I'm not really diggin the jap minis. Except this one

renderingroofchopBLVD.jpg

But that's my style. I can't wait to get started on my s10.

Umm yes ^^^^ = win

Dear Injen,

Please remove the tail light black outs. They really date the truck. There is nothing wrong with factory tail lights. Also, bag it ASAP.

it had a suicidedoors.com sticker on the passengers windshield and the drop and destroy sticker on the bottom of the iwndshield..i took them off..
the blacked tallights are staying lol i like them..
id like to bag it..
and i want to do something about the front end..maybe you could post some links for me??

wheels are only dull in the pic lol..theyre shiny as hell in real life..

I'm loving the truck. Some caddy wheels and a phantom grille can make that look clean too.
mazda.jpg

Try to look around and find some bag sets. If you look, you can find some good deals on sets, and to build the c-notch and everything to be badass, give it some thought, look around and see what people have done and how can you be different. Alot of ideas have been done, but there is always that one idea that hasn't been done.

Slam Specialties, Firestone, and Air Ride Technologies are said to be decent bags. One thing to remember Injen, when you do bag it, always keep around some extra parts that may go bad.

ie; extra bag, air lines, connectors, if you really want an extra valve. Ive seen some people leave their parts in a little tool box tucked somewhere with in the truck.

Last edited:
I'm loving the truck. Some caddy wheels and a phantom grille can make that look clean too.
mazda.jpg

Try to look around and find some bag sets. If you look, you can find some good deals on sets, and to build the c-notch and everything to be badass, give it some thought, look around and see what people have done and how can you be different. Alot of ideas have been done, but there is always that one idea that hasn't been done.

Slam Specialties, Firestone, and Air Ride Technologies are said to be decent bags. One thing to remember Injen, when you do bag it, always keep around some extra parts that may go bad.

ie; extra bag, air lines, connectors, if you really want an extra valve. Ive seen some people leave their parts in a little tool box tucked somewhere with in the truck.

I like how you're thinking...

Two problems though:

1. There is almost nothing that has not been done...seriously...have you read minitruckin lately? It is disgusting. Air tanks are passe...now people are building frame air tanks. Which leads me to my next point...

2. To do something that has not been done, you will need about $10,000 worth of machining and fab tools and all the skill to use them.

Get it to lay frame

Drag it in front of girls who will hate it and think you are an asshole

I think he should go out and spend $500 on a decent Lincoln MIG, buy some steel, and start hacking that thing to pieces.

If it never drives right again, lesson learned. If he makes it work, even better lessons learned.

Also, Caddy wheels are 6 lug and Mazda wheels are 5 so i don't think that will work. The wheels in that picture look like Lincoln wheels, which is what I had on my Ranger.

Almost every Mazda truck I've seen in this year range has been 6 lug, and those are Cadillac Escalade wheels btw. This truck is actually a buddy of mine, its a 92 Mazda B2600i which was the only model featured with a fuel injection system.

If you ever have problems with the carbs on you b2000, search some on vacuum rerouting. I have another friend that knows which vacuums are needed and which are not. and it makes the truck run great with out problems. These years eventually end up with alot of retarded crap wrong with the carbs and are not cheap.

Almost every Mazda truck I've seen in this year range has been 6 lug, and those are Cadillac Escalade wheels btw. This truck is actually a buddy of mine

Oh my bad :D...

cut that shit up and bag and body drop it. its SOOO easy to make an import truck (and S-10....lol) lay frame. oh, i keep extra airline, fittings, tools and other stuff in case i have problems just in case.

S10's don't even require that much other than a basic c notch and bags on the front to lay frame.

i plan on getting a newer truck one of these days... when i do, i'm bagging my 91 Yota

Back