MMM.....Pics of my third wife.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think rachael ray is busted I don't get why so many people think she is attractive.

no chop, it was from FHM.

and saggy boobs? Yeah and? Rosarios and the rest of the previously posted girls either have saggy boobs or will in 10 years. Boobs will never stay all nice and perky like a teenager's. Rachael ray isnt really fat, just a little wider than your average female. big mouth? go to page one..

doesnt look fat here..
IMG_1080.sized.jpg

or here.. (link cuz its big) http://jwinter.org/photos/Neena%20with%20Rachael%20Ray.jpg

but thats cool, more for me. :D :D :D :D

and saggy boobs? Yeah and? Rosarios and the rest of the previously posted girls either have saggy boobs or will in 10 years. Boobs will never stay all nice and perky like a teenager's.
but thats cool, more for me. :D :D :D :D

That's what I like about teenage girls "every year I get older but they stay the same age" :D ;)

I would bang Rachel Ray just for the food she would make me. And she does have a little extra, ever watch her show 40 Dollars a Day? She drinks beer and likes good food. I'd rather take a girl with a little extra that will come out eating and drinking with me then a twig who eats carrots and orders expensive ass drinks because they have no carbs. Not to mention she would judge me for eating cheese fries and drinking a thick lager. Rachel Ray FTW.

I would bang Rachel Ray just for the food she would make me. And she does have a little extra, ever watch her show 40 Dollars a Day? She drinks beer and likes good food. I'd rather take a girl with a little extra that will come out eating and drinking with me then a twig who eats carrots and orders expensive ass drinks because they have no carbs. Not to mention she would judge me for eating cheese fries and drinking a thick lager. Rachel Ray FTW.

I completely agree. And it'd be bad ass to say to everyone you know everytime someone opens a nabisco product you banged rachel ray.

and saggy boobs? Yeah and? Rosarios and the rest of the previously posted girls either have saggy boobs or will in 10 years. Boobs will never stay all nice and perky like a teenager's:D :D :D :D

You gotta hate the effect of gravity on em' :p

Yeah, I always looked at Rach's little catholic girl hands, but now with those pics, I'm all about the little catholic girl legs too.

I completely agree. And it'd be bad ass to say to everyone you know everytime someone opens a nabisco product you banged rachel ray.
She also has a great personality. And I get the feeling that she is great in the sack.

Haha, I just thought about what if Rachel Ray googles her name and finds this. I bet she would register and say thanks.

Rachael Ray is actually quite a catch. 30 minute meals + any bachelor = in heaven

And now, Ladies and Gentleman - It is with my great pleasure, that I present......for the mother fucking win....

399px-Janina_Gavankar.jpg

Janina Gavankar. Also known as Ms Dewey. ( Ms. Dewey )

Dude I typed your name(Celerity) in and it came up as a New Zealand dog breeder company.

Well, you can actually see a picture of me on the first page of a Google search - which means I'm TOTALLY internet popular.

But that server is down now, or something.

Back