Modding the Yaris and gettin HIGH!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
MMmmmmm Fiberglass fumes for me tonight :D

yarissubs.jpg

yarissubs1.jpg

yarisubs2.jpg

(2) 8" Rockford subs. I paid $85 for both shipped :) The driver's panel in the hatch is pretty cramped and you would be able to see the sub from the back. This way its all out of the way and I can still use all of my hatch like normal.

Gettin high B4 I get high :lmao:

smokage.jpg

I had a Yaris hatch on order before I bought the Mini

4 months an no projected arrival date from Toyota so I told them to screw

Hey Eastburg I'm up here in mt pocono. easy on the blunt might wind up with left over part at the end of the project

No I don't. Just got my play car in december, and am busy remodeling my house. So I got my hands full and will just start to play with the car this weekend. I gotta pull the valve cover the guy i bought it from said some kinda problem with valve spring retainer

Nice, thats not too far. I'm up in the Mountains in East burg.

S&S is an indoor go-kart track www.sssspeedways.com

We go there once in awhile to race with each other and then go out for a beer and some food. PM me your number if you want to come out sometime :)

Todays progress:
yarissubs3.jpg

I should have all the FG work done by morning.

Umm... Thats not going to provide good bass... The bass of the magnet always needs to be at least 1" from the back of the box to allow the porthole in the middle of the magnet room to breathe.

And is that enough Airspace? Looks like way less than 1 cube for both subs.

The subs only need .25/sub. There is NO vented motor structure ie no hole in the magnet.

I've been doing this for over 10 years, yeah, I have a clue ;)

looking good.. yea, the blunt too.. hehe

The box is almost done. I just need to sand this last coat of bondo a lil more and then a skim coat in a couple spot. I should have it in sometime this week :)

Umm... Thats not going to provide good bass... The bass of the magnet always needs to be at least 1" from the back of the box to allow the porthole in the middle of the magnet room to breathe.

And is that enough Airspace? Looks like way less than 1 cube for both subs.
The subs only need .25/sub. There is NO vented motor structure ie no hole in the magnet.

I've been doing this for over 10 years, yeah, I have a clue ;)
ooh burn
lol
looking nice
i pulled up along side a yaris this weekend in an 06 dodge 2500 quadcab and asked the guy if he got it in a box of captain crunch
2006-Dodge-Ram-2500.jpg

The sub need .23 and the disp. is .02. That makes .25. I feel there's about half a cube in there, nothing a lil poly-fill cant fix either.

ALSO, I'm throwing 250rms at each sub instead of 150. Overpowering is a good way to reduce the box size :)

Back