Modding the Yaris and gettin HIGH!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No. I drove my Alpine Type X sub with 1900rms when the rec. is 1000rms.

Yeah, the bondo isnt that smooth, I'm not as good as I used to be with the spreader :p

I picked up a palm sander today and the work seemed to do itself :lol: I have DA sanders and all that crap for airtools but my compressor is packed away while my house is still being remodelled.

yarissubs8.jpg

Hit 5000 miles today too :)
yaris5k.jpg

I thought that that measured how much water was left in the bottle for the hampster running on the wheel. don't want the little fella gettin dehydrated. =P

This isnt a finished pic. I had to spray it with primer to see where I was at. It was getting hard to tell what was what with all the different layer colors of bondo.

yarissubs9.jpg

yarissubs10.jpg

Its so close now. I just need to fill a couple lil pin holes and then go over it with some smoother grit. A lil paint on Mon/Tues and its ready to go in the Virus :D

Pretty close. Its the same color but it has a lil more gloss to it. I plan on repainting it when I have an extra $75 towards paint that will exact match the interior. Right now shit is tight and I dont want to waste any money, even $75.

very nice indeed! i allways wanted to see how people did this. I thank i might try it my self some time. thanks for the wright up bro.

YEAH man....Only problem is......I've actually stopped smoking for a little over a week. Hopefully it sticks this time, I've already save $200 :lol:

Looks real good. Pro almost. :p

Back