Mommy cancels World of Warcraft account.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm not surprised to it. Some of these kids get to playing WOW and are like... addicted. Tobacco probably has less side effects than that game. Kids give their full concentration to it as well, and some of them.... well.. some of them REAAAALLY like that game... enough to make the choice to shove a remote up one's arse o_o

but till then. that shit is funny.

fucker lives in texas what do you expect?
yankees and homos and educated folk and war winning sons of bitches!
Seriously, if you fly a confederate flag, we won. The end. I can't wait to be a grumpy old man and tell all the hicks around here that we won 200 years ago.

I've watched my friends play WoW. I don't see it or get it.

But I also know a kid who bought an RX8 after he sold his WoW account. However if he had been working instead of playing WoW he probably could have bought it outright anyway.

Yes, you most certainly are insecure if the slightest mention of homosexuality produces such a malevolent response from you. If that's your opinion, that's fine, and you're entitled to it, but the way you present yourself tells me that it's not a mature, well-thought out opinion, and you probably have no real basis for it...

LMAO I'm telling you I'm fine it's just the way I am towards those types and these are MY own views and you don't have to like them. I don't even like hot lesbians because they take away from my share. The only reason I even made those posts was because I was surprised and I spouted my opinions, shit happens and there's no need for me to apologize or admit to a false sense of insecurity everyone seems to get from my previous posts. But if they'll get me banned, let me know and I'll delete them because I like this forum because it's full of useful info and less nonsense like the others and Hondas are my thing and I probably did go a little overboard with the gay comments :rolleyes:.

But, seriously, no need to question my education and upbringing it's just something beyond my will to comprehend. I may have just graduated highschool but that's hitting below the belt. I'm sure you all are a bunch of geniuses (sp?) with an iq above 180:ph34r:, personally I've always scored 120-130.

I've watched my friends play WoW. I don't see it or get it.

Yeah, I'm kind of in the same boat. My buddy from work got me into it and I've played it a bit and it's been somewhat fun, but I just don't understand how people get so obsessed with it. If I could never play it again it wouldn't really bother me...

LMAO I'm telling you I'm fine it's just the way I am towards those types and these are MY own views and you don't have to like them.

That's fine if you're dissaproving of homosexuals, I just didn't understand your extreme response. Are you coming from a conservative religious background here, or what? Where's the hatred for gays coming from?

He is probably in the closet and afraid to admit it.

that usually is the number one cause of homophobia:
secretly, those people have desires, and they are ashamed and embarrassed by them, therefor they turn the hate and disgust they feel for themselves out towards others.

Yeah, I'm kind of in the same boat. My buddy from work got me into it and I've played it a bit and it's been somewhat fun, but I just don't understand how people get so obsessed with it. If I could never play it again it wouldn't really bother me...

so you wouldnt go into a seizure and try to stuff a remote control up your ass?

but i never said anything bad against gays...

its only when you are trying to suppress the urges that you turn the hate outward.
when you accept it with open arms and embrace all of the SUPER! (pronounced with a slight lisp and a BIG exclamation point) possibilities, then there is no hate.
lol

As a recovering WoW addict, I can tell you it's the accumulated time, effort, the loot, and the social pressure. The game is built to cater to both casual and hard core players... The casual game (early quests, 5 man instances, etc) really doesn't have any addictive qualities; you could play it, put it down, and never come back if you wanted to.

The hard core stuff, though, is designed from the ground up to hook you and keep you. For one thing, you need 40 people (well you did in my day, it's 25 people now) working together at the same time to get anything done. That in itself is a feat; 40 people need to get their real life schedules synchronized and be available for several hours.

Therein lies the social pressure... The things you're doing as a group require absolute precision from every single person... you've got 39 other people counting on you, and all 39 of them literally can't play without you there.

And of course it's designed that way. You have to sit down and actually study the tactics and procedures your group will be performing beforehand. Everyone has a specific job that must be performed with perfect timing and precision or the whole group dies.

Add to the fact that that's just before you play. You've got hours to go actually doing your job, which requires total concentration the whole time. Even then, failure is common, and when you finally do succeed as a group, this only gives you a chance to progress your character. You have to raid as often as possible just to get a shot to progress in tiny amounts. So you're doing this almost nightly, or at least several times a week. Hours and hours spent studying, practicing, playing, and repeating. All with this social pressure of not wanting to let dozens of people down. Now all your time is spent working your ass off to keep everyone happy, for just a chance to get a tiny bit better, and you've got to keep doing it over and over.

Welcome to WoW.

Last edited:
Back