money for xmas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D>CiViC<X

ok so with christmas really just in a few dayz I need some help. I was just layed off not that long ago and am recieving my last check tomorrow which, needs to pay off bills. I am soon supposed to start a job but thats not going to help me out right now. So I am looking for some kind of way to make a some money to finish up my xmas shoppinng. I would think I only need like 200 bucks. I dont really know of selling n e thing, because I dont relly have alot to sell minus some fiber glass z3 fenders. So does n e one know of some way to get a few hundred bucks working for a day or doing something along those lines. Im really open up to almost any idea so everyone please lend me your help.

How about you don't play ?

I'm not giving for Christmas. Hey man, bills came in. I had to do other things. I'll cook something nice and bring it over.

Get gifts for kids, adults can go suck and egg. If you're not in Church praying to Jesus, and you're not 4 and still believing in Santa, then this isn't your holiday. Get a helmet.

true

well I probably really wouldn't have a problem selling some kind of kidney but doubt they could do it in one day and i'd be all ok for christmas. Fuck all that gay shit and i'v been to some of those plasma places and it looked like everything they used was crawling with a disease and I really walked out. . I went with my cousin cause he was going to do it but ended up walking out

Depending on what you do for a job, you might be able to go to a staffing agency that works on a day to day basis and get some work for a couple days. There's one around here called Labor Ready or something like that that you can go to and give them your info and whenever you need work they can hook you up for a day or two or whatever. I'm not sure what the pay is, but somethings better than nothing,

+1 for labor ready...they pay buy the job..when my cuz lived with me,,he went there..they sent out "crews" to various job sites..one day he was pvc and stuff for firewrok setups.the next he was ripping carpet out of a building..its work,and it pays

I used to work at a day labor place. They are pretty good when you need some money. Like Dustin said you go in and they have you fill out like a generic application and ask you what type of work you want. You can either tell them you want like a temp job or a permanent job. The best part is when you're done and you get a more permanent job if something happens they have your stuff on file so they can start you up again immediately.

yea i've been meaning to go turn in an app for a long time, just to i can get some cash when i need it. I actually might be doing that soon if i don't start getting more hours at work. I work as a drafter for a constructions company, and right now there are no jobs coming through to produce, so no hours for me.:(

I just got a second job. YAY ! I'll have 0 time to spend money, and only make money !

Fuck x-mas, its just a gimick so walmart and all the others make even more money.

Do you have kids ? If not then why the fuck are you worried about it ?

Back