More Power from my H22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Imtjnotu

well guys i was lookin for a bit more power out of my H22...
i have right now some bolt on parts like aem fule rail aem cold air intake msd ignition...spoon headers(4-2-1) skunk 2 70mm throttle body and skunk 2 intake manifold...i was thinking new cams and cam hears but what about a performance chip? any recommendations for chiops? or cams?

You need a tune.. I would get some good cams and gears and tune and you'll feel the difference.. I prefer bisimoto cams cause thats what I have.. Lol

i was thinking about a tune....maybe take my del sol up to churchs and see what he can do...but do i need to chip it or is my p28 good enough?:huh:

contact the tuner you would use and talk to them about what programs they tune on. they will most likely be able to chip and socket your p28 for you. either you buy the EMS (like a hondata S300, etc), or in some cases, like chrome and neptune a tune can be burned on chip after dyno tuning and installed in your ecu.

i am in no way an expert, just telling you waht ive seen from being through a few tuning sessions at a few different shops. just contact the shop or person that will be doing the tuning, they will tell you what you need.

I would agree with a ecu tune. Having a Fuel rail in no way helps you tho because the stock rail is good to about 400 HP maybe more least mine was. I would go get a brian crower stage 3 N/A cam it cost you about 1,000 with all the parts needed to install it. But that + a tune and your going to see a huge difference in your car :)

^^^ agreed..
i use Aem Ems.. but hondata s100 would work fine it all depends on what your tuner uses or knows how 2 use..

haha well i dont have a grand to spend on cams but i just picked up the skunk2 stage 2 cams....pro series or some thing like that( doing this off my phone dont remember the series)....so im hoping that plus a tune can make my del sol feel better..i might pick up a fly wheel to get more response from the pedal....

Back