more stuff for sale come and get it!!! itr b series etc get it all out!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok I Will Need The 310 Injectors, But Do They Require A Resistor Box?

Can I Put A $50 DP Untill Sat

If I Dont Give You The rest Of The Cash You Can keep My $50......Im Serious I need Them lol.

not sure really, never even tried to install them they are brand new. but i dont think you do. but i will find out.

I Think They Might Be Saturated So They Will Swap right In.

Will You Take The $50 DP Now And Ill Pay You The Rest Sat?

Would You Also take 250 Shipped? Shouldnt be Over 5 Bucks To Ship To me.

I Think They Might Be Saturated So They Will Swap right In.

Will You Take The $50 DP Now And Ill Pay You The Rest Sat?

Would You Also take 250 Shipped? Shouldnt be Over 5 Bucks To Ship To me.

yes they are saturated

Flow Rate - CC's:
310 CC's / MIN @ 43.5 PSI

Flow Rate - LB's:
30 LBS / HR @ 43.5 PSI

Resistance:
12.5 Ohms @ 68 F

Voltage:
8-15 Volts, nominal 13.5 Volts

Amperage:
1.0 Amps

Pressure:
Min 30 PSIG / Max 100 PSIG

How many miles are on that tranny? Also, if you still have those LS Rods with the pistons in a week, I will definetly take those. They are ctr pistons right, not itr?

Last edited:
How many miles are on that tranny? Also, if you still have those LS Rods with the pistons in a week, I will definetly take those. They are ctr pistons right, not itr?

which tranny?? the gsr with lsd and 4.78 final is pending sale but the b16 tranny has about 50k on it. and no the pistons are not ctr
CTR_1b.jpg

the ones i am selling are usdm integra type r (P73 A00)
P73-A0_1b.jpg

i can't run those in my ls-vtec build, can i? I read that you can't... anyways, I was talking about the gsr tranny. if it doesn't sell, let me know.

i can't run those in my ls-vtec build, can i? I read that you can't... anyways, I was talking about the gsr tranny. if it doesn't sell, let me know.

ahh no well it depends on what you have done to ur motor, what head, head gasket, what rods.....crank...machine work...
i ran a ls bottom end (crank block and rods) with jdm itr pistons with the block milled .001 with a gsr head and oem head gasket. i had this comp ratio 12.63 according to this calculator.....ZealAutowerks - Honda Compression Calculator
and i was running a feels tuned ecu
with pct (ctr) you get 14.33 with a -0.015 piston to deck height (meaning that the piston sides will sit out about .015 of an inch. of the cylinder walls, which is bad)
so no on the pct. just go with jdm itr pistons to get you nice compression.
i got mine here with rings
JDM Honda OEM Pistons

also you have to be extremely careful when running the itr pistons (jdm) even if you have stock ls bottom end and head gasket you have to make sure that your main bearings and connecting rod bearings are properly measure for fitment because any play or slack will result in bad things happening, since you already have to block apart and are changing pistons i would take the crank to get mirco polished and balanced and get a set of new bearings professionally installed or do it yourself but make sure you are with in the limitations of allowable gap for the bearings.

Back