Motivation Music?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I like Godsmack too... hmm... I need a longer list. Mainly for tech nine songs... I like the 'Imma tell' for some odd reason. But, I thought he was from MO. He rep's KC, doesn't he?

I used to listen to DJ Darude a lot. Like 5 years ago when roller skating was cool. Shit :(

Wait, when did roller skating become uncool? I still roller skate (not on blades, though I used to do that too) around my complex of houses. REAL roller skating rocks. Trust me. It's still cool. I wanna see if I can become a derby girl, but I think I'll get my ass whooped.

Wait, when did roller skating become uncool? I still roller skate (not on blades, though I used to do that too) around my complex of houses. REAL roller skating rocks. Trust me. It's still cool. I wanna see if I can become a derby girl, but I think I'll get my ass whooped.
Well, around here, nobody does it. They actually shut down the only roller rink place, and turned it into an under 21 club. Sucks. And you mean you skate quads? Ditto. I skated blades when I was little, and then got into quads when I saw a couple guys goin nuts on them. I still have them actually, still fit, just nowhere to use them :(

When I work out I usually listen to large Tiesto or Van Dyk sets, mainly because most of the time it's not obvious when there is a transition between songs. This \makes me lose track of time and working out goes by quicker :)

But when I'm driving, I usually listen to rock/alternative or harder stuff: LP, SOAD, AFI, Incubus, Jimmy Eat World, MRC, RHCP, Stone Sour, Sublime, Offspring, Yellowcard, Velvet Revolver, GnR, The Doors... the list goes on. I basically love every type of music except country.

I used to be big into hip-hop, but I rarely listen to it anymore simply because of the crap it has turn into within the last 10 years. I like Atmosphere, BIG, Tupac, Immortal Technique, Common, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, early Eminem, early Dre, early Snoop, etc.

I'm always changing. Standard favorites are older Metallica, Pantera, and Sepultura. Master of Puppets, Damage Inc., Four Horsemen, Frayed Ends of Sanity, Dyers Eve, Walk, Fucking Hostile, Becoming, Arise, Refuse Resist, etc. Lately I've been listening to a lot of newer Godsmack (Sully's drumming is bland and lifeless on the first albums), Red, and Stone Sour. Particular songs are Enemy, Breathe Into Me, and Get Inside. There's also Slipknot.

If I just need inspiration in general, I find there's nothing better than Yanni - One Man's Dream or Gary Hoey - Fade To Blue. I'll also throw on some Beethoven or Mozart.

If I'm in a "fuck you" mood, it's Brotha Lynch Hung, Mr. Doctor, Mr. Shadow, or Mac Mall. Specific songs, Rest In Piss, Loc 2 Da Brain, One Nigga Dead, Bloccstyle, You and I Know, Gangsta Stepp'n, and My Opinion.

MY FUCKING IDOL^^^^^^

Listen to Dragonforce on the highway. I guarantee you will reach your destination ahead of schedule.

Back