mpfi problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dragon2003

well i just most recently did mpfi, and it is running, but it is lacking power and miss firing, but i am thinking that it can either be the spark plug wires or dirty injectors. well i think it is the plug wires cause i am usung the distributor and plugs for the si but i am using the dx plug wires. and i know it can't be the timing cause i just checked that and the wiring is fine i redid it last night and everything is ran to where they are supposed to be. so can someone please tell me what is going on with my car?

ive done this conversion plently of times, and only ran into problemds with the dist, and mixing up the wires. lol but did you check the wiring on the ecu? and make sure you have everything hooked up to the right pin/pulg? did you wire up a resistory box? but mainly did you wire up the ecu correctly? because if you didnt or if you didnt double check your work you could be in for some probs. because its easy to get things mixed up or crossed.

hope this helps

yeah i checked everything, and they are ran right, but i am going to get it diagnosticed at honda next friday and see what they come up with.

i have finished the mpfi but now it is running on 3 cylinder and i was wondering if it could be the injector not working properly. well i am just going to take it to the local shop and see what is going on in there.

Back