MTV is pHuKKing GAAy..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Nov 7 2003, 04:54 PM
Face it, reality brings in viewers.

Don't people get enough reality in real life?! :angry:

Originally posted by DarkHand+Nov 7 2003, 06:02 PM-->
civicgirlracer97
@Nov 7 2003, 04:54 PM
Face it, reality brings in viewers.

Don't people get enough reality in real life?! :angry:

Have you ever lived in a house or went on a road trip with 7 strangers? The true life, sorority (sp) and frat shows, and newlywed shows are only put on b/c everyone wants to tune in to see how the celebs and other everyday people live their lives. I personally only watch MTV when nothing else is on but the world is drawn into that shit because most of it is new to them.

yes I have lived in a fraternity house "ATO" and I was president for a while and it's nothing like that stupid fucking show, frat life or whatever it's called.

I feel the sorority life is even farther from the truth, well all in all I feel that Greek Life in general is fucking pointless and stupid and to be honest was a waste of time in college for myself.

Once you take out the alcohol factor - thats it....

I don't call all that fartsy rich shows reality, living on your own, paying for your own bills, have a net worth of only 6k, that is more than likely a reality for most in their 18-early 20's.

When I see the way celebs live their lives and then I "snap" back into reality "my life" I think I am worse off.

I dunno about you guys but Viva La Bam is a fuckin hilarious show. I will watch that for years to come because it will be as popular as Jackass.

i like some shows but they need more music.... and i also think they should dump TRL... there is nothing more i hate then to hear a dumb kid telling us why they like the song... and fucking A why cant they play a whole video anymore

Back