My 1994 Prelude Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1badprelude66

Mustang Eater
Well since i have had so many questions regaurding my H22 motor build i thought i would give a mod. and part list. So here it is

Motor
ARP Head Studs, Main Studs, Rod Studs
Webb Cams 435/250 475/250
Skunk2 Cam Gears
Blox Titanium Valve Springs
Comeetic Head Gasket
Greddy Timing Belt
ACL Bearings
Carrillo Titanium Rods
Stock Pistons
Total Seal Rings
Balance Shaft removal
H23 Crank
F22 High Flow Oil pump
C&R racing radiator
Flexilite Fans
Unorthadox Underdrive Pulley
Skunk2 intake manifold
Blox 75mm throttle body
WeaponR throttle rotor
custom air intake
Block and Head resurfaced and hot tanked

Exuast
Megan 421 Header
Magnaflow Straight 3"

Fuel
AEM Fuel Rail
AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator
550 injectors
Walbro 255 or Areomotive Fuel Pumps havent decided which one im going to keep.

Ignition
Motec Distributer
MSD Distributer Cap
MSD Rotor
MSD SCI ignition box
Nonology Wires
NGK Iridium Plugs

i am also running a Motec EMS, 125 shot direct port NOS system.

I am wanting to get my hands on some High Sport Axels and i would like to get a Cusco LSD. I also need brakes so i would appreciate any advice on brake kits. This has been an awesome project! i am also wanting to start with the interior and exterior of the car. I will upload some pics as soon as i get a camera. I cant wait to put this thing on the dyno.

Well since i have had so many questions regaurding my H22 motor build i thought i would give a mod. and part list. So here it is

Motor
ARP Head Studs, Main Studs, Rod Studs
Webb Cams 435/250 475/250
Skunk2 Cam Gears
Blox Titanium Valve Springs
Comeetic Head Gasket
Greddy Timing Belt
ACL Bearings
Carrillo Titanium Rods
Stock Pistons
Total Seal Rings
Balance Shaft removal
H23 Crank
F22 High Flow Oil pump
C&R racing radiator
Flexilite Fans
Unorthadox Underdrive Pulley
Skunk2 intake manifold
Blox 75mm throttle body
WeaponR throttle rotor
custom air intake
Block and Head resurfaced and hot tanked

Exuast
Megan 421 Header
Magnaflow Straight 3"

Fuel
AEM Fuel Rail
AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator
550 injectors
Walbro 255 or Areomotive Fuel Pumps havent decided which one im going to keep.

Ignition
Motec Distributer
MSD Distributer Cap
MSD Rotor
MSD SCI ignition box
Nonology Wires
NGK Iridium Plugs

i am also running a Motec EMS, 125 shot direct port NOS system.

I am wanting to get my hands on some High Sport Axels and i would like to get a Cusco LSD. I also need brakes so i would appreciate any advice on brake kits. This has been an awesome project! i am also wanting to start with the interior and exterior of the car. I will upload some pics as soon as i get a camera. I cant wait to put this thing on the dyno.

Which Motec standalone are you using?

Dude

I have the same year and my mode is the si 4ws.. So how fast do u thank the 1/4 is and about how much did u spend i have about 6 K to spend... And is there nething else u wish u did different

well man i got so many deals that it isnt funny. the only thing that i wish i did different is have a lower compression so i could run a turbo, cause at first i wanted an all motor build. you can have a pretty nice all motor setup with 6 grand, i mean really nice. where are you located, cause if you have an h22 i have a tons of nice shit that im not using.

to me it seems that your exhaust and tb seem to be a little big. also why are you running a different throttle rotor? and in my opinion there is little better than oem stuff (head gasket, timing belt)

you never heard of motec, then your a dip shit. motec is like the best for drag strips, its just not practical cause there so expensive. and its for the non-believers who are always pm-ing me how i dont have it, it wasnt supposed to piss anyone off, sorry. and really i dont know what powerdriverh22 is talking about the more your engine can breath the better, and im running a cometic head gasket cause im running 13:1 compression, and i got a greddy timing belt cause its better than the oem one.

the more your engine can breath the better

True, to an extent. If I had a stock d16 in a Civic and put 4" aluminum exhaust on there, the lack of backpressure would be ridiculous. A stretched example, but bigger isn't always better.

Back