My 2016 Fiesta ST

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lol my cars 197hp 202tq stock , its supposed to be a 30hp gain and 50tq gain , will yield a lot more after a Pro tune when I get the intercooler and downpipe , also it is a proven fact that the Fiesta ST rapes the Veloster Turbo in any form

Ok maybe on the first two but the v6 gen is easily faster.

20160305_134712.jpg
20160305_134541.jpg

Hybrid Tudio Technologies (the speakers I installed in the front/rear) I will probably put the COBB and Mountune ones below it and then be completely done with stickers

Cool. At least they're in a spot that makes them difficult to see from most angles. I don't know why, but I really don't like stickers these days. Even OEM stickers/badging drives me crazy.

i like it. looks like a fun little car to zip around in. it's like a less gay mini cooper.

Definitely zippier than my little econobox and all its 103 furious horses. Haha
IMG_20160308_065443.jpg

But I'm liking the little hatch more than I thought I would. Picked it up cheap for those MPGs while I'm not riding the motorcycle. Also plenty of room for my dog or whatever I need to throw in the back with the seats down.

My stage 1 kit will be here today ! Then helloooo torque :D and yes I love my little hot hatch and mine also gets amazing fuel economy, im tryingg to work it out where Im getting my windows tinted at a customers tonight after work and I install my tune and all that while he is tinting

Im such a ricer :D this car is the best investment ive ever made, funny to think not super long ago my mods consisted of self tapping screws and cut off disks and spray cans
20160313_031500.jpg

Back