my 260Z.....is almost a 270Z...hehe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cat-shock.jpg

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!

Update:

Got Most of the interior done, more wires spliced and figuared out, drove the car around the block,.....and I like it...I came back...and found that one of the injector clips wasn't on......drove it again...and I loved it....came back and it's sputtering...

half of the injectors are mysteriously not getting power again....so I either got to redo some stuff....and plug and play.....

and the left headlight is still dim as hell.....

The new altinator I got is a dud......

I got one more day to get it running and full power and tested before the autocross sunday...and there is almost to much work to do....and I got to run the wife around some more...so my time is getting stupid limited....

I have to work tonight..and I'll study some more wire diagrams...and trouble shoot some more.....and Sat night I am taking the night off to get more done to the car.

But I did adjust the valves on it today...so I feel a little better about the engine....

it's got balls....and kick out nicely....but even the ES100's dont have the grip to keep up with this beast.

So I got to get some real tires soon...before the 17th....

Celerity didn't do much in this one. Work owns me. I wish I had that scheduling freedom I used to have, and that I didn't work in the nice clothes. But hey, I'll be back in the game soon enough anyway.

I feel bad that I missed out on this one. I turned like, 10 or so bolts. Yay.

-> Steve

IT RUNS!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!111!!1!1!

It was a damn fuel filter...that was not allowing the gas to the engine...and that explains the reason why the carbs on the other engine was cutting out.....

A FUCKING $1.99 FUEL FILTER....... :angry:

I got full power, full revs......and full speed....finally....a project is done...

plus, one of my turbo's here...will fund the AE86 rebuild......

and I found a guy that will swap the block in the CRX for $250......

So now the cars are starting to look good, and they are coming together perfectly......BUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAA(gasp)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

right on.. my only worry is that just about the time you get them all running. you're gonna buy another one.

Nah....I got to sell one or two of them soon.....it's time to get a house...then I can get more to build...but it looks like it will be a fun winter.... :ph34r:

That fuckin hysterical

I've done so many swaps, that I have nothing to prove. I hired some kid to do the CRX as well.

oh my god... We're... We're... We're shop foremen!

-> Steve

Did I mention the Z top's out 3rd gear at 100mph...... :ph34r:

I'm to chicken to get it in 4th gear :(

Well...another fun day prepping shit.....

and getting nothing done :angry:

The Z is still not towed down to the other shop....

The trany swap is still not done....

The New Clutch is still in the box.......

everything I planned is not going well.....

Friday is the last day to do major maintenance to the car. :ph34r:

but...on the good side...I got rid of the old engine, all the parts off of it, and a few other parts that was cluttering up my garage.........Sold for $200.........and a set of rims and tires B) B) B) B) B) B)

I can now see the floor of the garage, and a little more cleaning...and I might fit a car in here. :ph34r:

anyways....check out my score :D

Dunlop's and Pacer rims....G/T Qualifier 225/60/14"....with only 5 miles on them...with caps and lugs :eek:

aer.jpg

aer.jpg

aes.jpg

aet.jpg

aeu.jpg

aev.jpg

aew.jpg

aex.jpg

aey.jpg

14x8's

oh btw...two of them der tires thingies are blessed to be on the rear of the Z.

They slid on the first punch of the gas....they will be the drift tires...hehe....and they slid on the slipping clutch....

Well, in other news.....the Clutch is in the car now....worked all friggen day.

A few more bolts to tighten, and test time :ph34r:

two words.......

HOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY SSSSSHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back