My 79 1200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

But he just wants it to go WUB WUB WUB BURRRRRRRRR (clink clink clink [bolts falling off]) driving through the streets of Georgia at 3 am

^ I never considered that - you're probably right. Kaboom kaboom kaboom, thump thump thump, clickety clickety clickety clack......

the humor would have been the bullshit not actually doing the swap, and a potato phone picture
I'm not trying to find humor in the thread, it's just hard not to. But if you were to legitimately swap the car it might be an improvement and something that would actually earn being called a "build thread."

found a picture of the civic today from 02 when my dad still had the civic
10003990_10153944629525076_304273800_n.jpg

you also have to remember it sat under a tree for the better part of 10 years uncovered before I got it

Last edited:
Yes. Well, it was ruined when the first guy rice the fuck out of it. And you picked up where he left off and gave it that little dickspeckle touch.

Selfie Suppository..... or maybe a Selfie Reach-Around. Or both, a Selfie Suppository with Reach-Around..

Back