My 79 1200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if Im not making a dumb trade or irrational decision the lien holder isnt a issue, its to keep me from making spur of the moment trades

10247301_774159465962585_6174128583155073998_n.jpg
Where did you find this piece of shit? The abandoned movie set for Back to the Future IV? Barn find on double0Si's property? (Came with property so he left it for his dog to piss on)

Last edited:
So you have to put a hideous banner across your windshield? Makes total sense. I really hope you don't laugh at the F&F cars because you are far worse.

Well he took the shit off the sides. It's probably there to balance out the crap on the rear window...

Last edited:
im leaving midas in sept to work for snap-on tools , wheels already in motion

Dude, if there is one thing that I tell you in complete sincerity that you let sink in and get through that thick goddamn skull of yours, let it be this.

Do not work for a tool company. You will not make near as much money as they're claiming you'll make. It's a pyramid scheme.

Think about all the brokedick mechanics that owe the various tool trucks HUGE amounts of money, yet regularly hide when the truck rolls up and skip out on paying their $30 per week. Now, think about how many mechanics you know that legitimately buy tools on a regular basis. NOW, understand that THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WILL BE PAYING YOUR BILLS. You aren't going to get a check from Snap-On just for cruising around in one of their trucks collecting weekly payments on peoples' credit accounts.

I don't care if you read this or don't or have a response or not, I'm not opening this thread again. Tired of opening it only to find fuckery upon more fuckery. But, honestly, please take my advice on this. You will be making a horrible career decision by going to work for Snap-On - and I WILL open one of your threads to rub that shit in your face in a year or two. You can count on that.

Never thought of a tool truck job being like that. A good childhood friend....his dad ran a Snap On truck for decades (only example I know). Mom was a stay at home kind of woman. Nice house with a pool. They eventually moved out to the country with acreage. But I think there are different routes within the company.

Snap On tools are friggin' expensive. But their wrenches are very nice and forgiving on the hands. Love to own a set....until I see the price. And a electronic torque wrench, stretch gauge and 3/4 impact gun :thumbsup:

Dude, if there is one thing that I tell you in complete sincerity that you let sink in and get through that thick goddamn skull of yours, let it be this.

Do not work for a tool company. You will not make near as much money as they're claiming you'll make. It's a pyramid scheme.

Think about all the brokedick mechanics that owe the various tool trucks HUGE amounts of money, yet regularly hide when the truck rolls up and skip out on paying their $30 per week. Now, think about how many mechanics you know that legitimately buy tools on a regular basis. NOW, understand that THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WILL BE PAYING YOUR BILLS. You aren't going to get a check from Snap-On just for cruising around in one of their trucks collecting weekly payments on peoples' credit accounts.

I don't care if you read this or don't or have a response or not, I'm not opening this thread again. Tired of opening it only to find fuckery upon more fuckery. But, honestly, please take my advice on this. You will be making a horrible career decision by going to work for Snap-On - and I WILL open one of your threads to rub that shit in your face in a year or two. You can count on that.

I am not going to go be a tool truck driver ,lol im getting hired as a assistant manager in there corporate office here, starting pay is $675 week salary, and guaranteed fri-sun off, literally same money im making at midas weekly, but I get the entire weekend off instead of just sunday, im tired of being a manager at midas, I know its corporate america but shit rolls down hill bad in midas, also you get fucked on truck accounts , credit accounts do not effect the truck, truck accounts are like personal loans co-signing with the truck driver , do not report to the credit union, credit accounts are handled totally different

Fuck, you work 6 days a week and you said long days for 675 a week. Six 8 hour days a week is only like $13 an hour for management. Bust your ass somewhere else and make more money. Try working a little less and get some more education to get into a better shop.

Lol i work 7:30-7 at midas 6 days a week, they hired me as a manager with no experiece in automotive retail, I only want the snap on and midas managment for over a year each to have on my resume

also I know its not good money by any means, but on that same note it does pay my bills and get me by, I do hate living week to week, I mean honestly the snap on job seems legit currently

Back