My 79 1200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

And im ditching the catch can setup, super shortening the oil relocation setup, and actually finally correctly mounting the hid ballast lol

Ive got to run few errands today but gathering rest of the misc stuff to get the car running, tomorrow she will live again

Forgot to get the freaking alternator belt
20150912_162409.jpg

Well got back from iowa today with the Snap-On toolbox plant tour, on way back from airport stopped into our local Summit shop and picked up a new fuel pressure regulator, all the fittings, a new filter and a few feet of new rubber fuel line , redoing the entire fuel system (not touching the hard lines) , going to drop the tank this week (need to drain it anyways) and get it re-sealed, its never been done and a customer of mine will do it cheap , after I tackle that im going to re-do and go over alot of old wiring, then she will be back on the steet ! Goal pre thanksgiving, I want to drive it to my family dinner
20150919_220658.jpg

A fuel pressure regulator outta really help it...
Drove it over a year without one and it didnt have one when I got it, but I do not want to damage my new carburator and that probably had something to do with whe old carburator got rebuilt multiple times

Oh just racecar stuff, the engine still has a ok length of "to-do" stuff before driving, getting closer though and nicer and runs better than it has since ive owned it
20150921_200258.jpg
20150921_200054.jpg

Soo apparantly easiest way to fuel inject my car is with a ek harness (stands alone from chassis harness) with a obd2 to obd1 jumper harness for tuneablility andddd there you go

Back