my car after the wreck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i mean it has a stock motor besides like 2 parts? its not really that diff from another sittin at a car lot. part it out. good choice

only reason why i've held onto it is because it has a clean title and low mileage. i've got alot of memories with that car. but it's time to let it go. the wreck happened about a month ago and i've been thinking about it but im happy about my choice.

Glad to hear that you decided to part it out :thumbsup: it's not worth the headache it would have been.

Glad to hear that you decided to part it out :thumbsup: it's not worth the headache it would have been.
all the bondo and strut tower pulling would have been free of charge though. it would have only cost me paint and body panels.

A true gentlemen. Sorry for the car.

thanks man.

^ hah.
my gf was always trying to hit vtec in my car after i showed her what it was. it was sohc vtec so it was nothing speical but pedaling it than flooring it felt fun.

And this is why I don't let my GF drive my car. Actually, I really don't let anyone drive my car. If anybody's going to wreck it, it's gonna be me...

i went on vacation to the virgin islands a few months ago and i let my girl drive my car. i was so fucking worried. but it was ok. she didnt wreck it. she said she hardley drove it because she knew it would be hell to pay if she did. she got rides from freinds the whole time i was gone....she is smart....

And this is why I don't let my GF drive my car. Actually, I really don't let anyone drive my car. If anybody's going to wreck it, it's gonna be me...

i wish i was the one driving. we wouldnt have crashed. and if we did i wouldnt have been as like idk salty about it. not at her but just the situation

i went on vacation to the virgin islands a few months ago and i let my girl drive my car. i was so fucking worried. but it was ok. she didnt wreck it. she said she hardley drove it because she knew it would be hell to pay if she did. she got rides from freinds the whole time i was gone....she is smart....

it was her first day with her lisence. i thought she was gunna be terrified to ever drive again but she was alright. i cant be mad at her or blame her at all for it. accidents happen

Back