My CPU is FUCKED!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dang, what are you doing with that puppy...anyways...if the NorthBridge Fan is going out...DON'T USE THE COMPUTER! you'll just end up frying it...

That shit sounds like the HP Pavillion I had a couple years back. I called them so many times, they offered to buy the fucker back for how much I paid for it.
Then I got my Gateway and haven't had a problem since.

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Oct 16 2003, 01:03 PM
just wanted to say thanks for the responses/suggestions/tips guys, especially La Pieuvre for the picture and stuff and Calesta for helping me...

:)

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 26 2003, 01:01 AM
I play inside power supplies all the time, but that's crazy me doing weird ass shit.

It's always fun. :)
Power supplies don't scare me that much voltage-wise, it's monitors that worry me. :) I usually discharge all the capacitors on a TV/Monitor before I fix/mess with it by connecting a fat screwdriver to ground and shorting them out. It's fun when you arc weld the screwdriver to the leads... :)

Yeah, I've been zapped by a few tubes when I forgot to dump a capacitor... not fun being thrown back 3 feet into a wall.

:eek:

oh kay i found the fix.. i got my BIOS codes and my video card was loose.. HAHAHAHAHHA how stupid~!!! so i just pulled it out and reinstalled it snuggly.. and whoa, it worked.. and i just installed my chipset fan i got from asus for free.. WOW what a great day.. anyway, thanks a shit load guys.. props to ya'll

Back