my crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2fastteg

i have a 89 dx and im 18 ive completley gutted the car everything but the steering wheel so i can start from scratch and make the baddest lightest car in town but i need to know what i need just to make the car perform rite the bare minium no wipers or a/c turning signals but it is going to be street i just want a pure race car but i dont know what to keep i plan on putting a b18c in wit gsr tranny for power all motor

techinically to be street legal you need turning signals and wipers. you could get away with it most likely but i think you would get a few not using blinker tickets and im not sure about the ramifications(sp?) if a cop catches you without wipers.

yea...

you can't do that. You can get away with it in certain states but it's not worth it.

If you want a street car, build a street car.

If you want a race car, build a race car.

If you want both, make excepetions.

Intellectual words of a drunk person...Thanks come again

Quoted post[/post]]
yea...

you can't do that. You can get away with it in certain states but it's not worth it.

If you want a street car, build a street car.

If you want a race car, build a race car.

If you want both, make excepetions.

Intellectual words of a drunk person...Thanks come again
alot of us are more intellectual when wasted. me included. wrote my only A paper last year when i was hwasted. i didnt even remember writing the last 2 pages. woke up, spell and grammar checked, turned in. got an A. i shit you not

I work at at county sheriff's office in oklahoma and my wipers don't work. If you get stopped and an officer gives you a ticket for not having windshield wipers, the cop is a dick or either you were a dick to the cop.

ps tucker max owns

Quoted post[/post]]
I work at at county sheriff's office in oklahoma and my wipers don't work. If you get stopped and an officer gives you a ticket for not having windshield wipers, the cop is a dick or either you were a dick to the cop.

ps tucker max owns
of course tucker owns.

but if he has no wipers at all i think the consequences would be different.

well were i live there is a lot of back roads so i dont really plan on driving that much but when we meet up to race there are several bak roads i can take as long as theres no road bloks and if the 50 get behind me ill just kep going straight until they turn off first

Quoted post[/post]]
well were i live there is a lot of back roads so i dont really plan on driving that much but when we meet up to race there are several bak roads i can take as long as theres no road bloks and if the 50 get behind me ill just kep going straight until they turn off first
unless they are pulling you over for driving a modified car.

well yeh but i guess i can just look forward to a lot o f court time and fines

oh yeh i didnt mention i dont have a title even thoh i did pay for it but from a towing service but its not even close to being done yet so i guess none of that will be a problem anytime

cookie2.jpg

but still noone has answered my question wat do ineed to make the car start and run like the wires from the distrubator and that stuff

Quoted post[/post]]
i have a 89 dx and im 18 ive completley gutted the car everything but the steering wheel so i can start from scratch and make the baddest lightest car in town but i need to know what i need just to make the car perform rite the bare minium no wipers or a/c turning signals but it is going to be street i just want a pure race car but i dont know what to keep i plan on putting a b18c in wit gsr tranny for power all motor

:lame:

Use punctuation.

Back