MY eyes my eyes dear god my eyes!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'll take anything I can get...with the exception of saggy tits, she's not that bad...*sips my beer*

Supposedly there is one not far from where I am...but I haven't seen or heard anything of it yet...

The bitches down here are gorgeous...At least compaired to the CT bitches...Eventually I'll start getting the knob slobbed...

CT women are the hardest in the world to get with. You'll see how "easy" Nevada chicks are, you will.

Also, that chick in the top pic - I have no idea how you guys can be loving this: She has the tone of a slug. She has cottage cheese behind her ham, and the color of her skin on top of the smooth appearance makes her look like she's made of butter.

Icky.

shes a normal girl that does car shows. she not a girl that gets paid to work out all day and then show up once a month like the girls from ufc.

Quoted post[/post]]
shes a normal girl that does car shows. she not a girl that gets paid to work out all day and then show up once a month like the girls from ufc.

clearly you have never been to a TEXAS car show. the fat ass ugly bitches are far and few in between. Unless it is some make shift show in a super market parking lot.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

clearly you have never been to a TEXAS car show. the fat ass ugly bitches are far and few in between. Unless it is some make shift show in a super market parking lot.

but who wants to go to texas? :shrug2:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

So basically Texas is full of Calista Flockhart look a likes? :puke:

I honestly do not see what is so absolutely horrible about this chic. She probably got caught offguard which is why she isn't smiling.

Some people shouldn't wear Leather pants. Some should

No one is qualified to wear Spandex unless you are a pro bicycling athlete.

And she is not licenced to wear that.

haha bitch bitch bitch. :p

you know how people snap pictures at the exact moment someone looks their worst, or atleast really bad, i think thats what happened. SHe looks like she is pretty, got a pretty good body, and she has real tits. all real tits look like that, that is if they are bigger than a's. plus good luck finding a 20+ girl with and absolutely flat stomach, all girls haev a little pudge, and shes sitting down with her legs up ofcourse its going to bulge up.

picky picky, shes cute, id give it to her 7 days a week, but shes not OMGHI2UHOE

The girl in that 350z is about as hott as the 350z itself.

:lame:

Back