MY eyes my eyes dear god my eyes!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i forgot most poeple only care to stare at silicon filled scrambled egg titties.

ooh come on
those things are HURT for someone that young, looks like she breast fed 3 shop vacs already...

Quoted post[/post]]
i forgot most poeple only care to stare at silicon filled scrambled egg titties.

ooh come on
those things are HURT for someone that young, looks like she breast fed 3 shop vacs already...
lol
I don't prefer silicon filled boobies, boobies are boobies, they are made to be dick slapped.
When they look like that, there is really no other use for them...

Quoted post[/post]]
you know how people snap pictures at the exact moment someone looks their worst,

I think her face is by far the best looking thing on that thing. Agreed it looks like somoene took a pic at the wrong time but damn she should be sucking in 24/7 just in case that shit happens.

i think shes decent enough. a girl doesnt need to have a perfect body for me, because my body isnt perfect. id hit it.

and speaking of boobs i was at a mardi gras party friday and i didnt see one set of hoo hoos. great party but all the girls were uptight about it.

and speaking of boobs i was at a mardi gras party friday and i didnt see one set of hoo hoos. great party but all the girls were uptight about it.
god damn women respecting themselves...
the next thing you know they'll want to "work" or even vote :blink:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
god damn women respecting themselves...
the next thing you know they'll want to "work" or even vote :blink:
or even have rights like us men
:p
i know, there all crazy

Quoted post[/post]]
clearly you have never been to a TEXAS car show. the fat ass ugly bitches are far and few in between.

I lived in Texas for a while, and 90% of the chicks--IMO--were rediculously hot...moreso than any number of bitches I've seen in any other place...

Reno has it's share of good looking chicks too...time will only tell if they are as "easy-going" as Texas gals...

2 points.

1)Vanessa Angel is the only woman in the world that should wear that.

2)Those tits look like they are filled with milk.

pissedoffrating: 4

shes butt.

no wonder the mid west fucks sheep.... they think girls like this are smoking hot.

Quoted post[/post]]
Denver bitches are pretty much teh suXx0r5!! Or at least in my general area. Now Boulder, Ft. Collins are Greely are a different story!! Can I get a w00t for college towns!?!?!

Quoted post[/post]]
Uh......they ARE titties. :blink:

yeah, but they look like they are big only because she got knocked up. titties by default. :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Denver bitches are pretty much teh suXx0r5!! Or at least in my general area. Now Boulder, Ft. Collins are Greely are a different story!! Can I get a w00t for college towns!?!?!

Quoted post[/post]]
Uh......they ARE titties. :blink:

yeah, but they look like they are big only because she got knocked up. titties by default. :laugh:

how could anyone even know that :p

i just say she has titties by default because she's pudgy and looks like a whore. probably got knocked up and needed some money. probably too heavy for the stripper pole these days. :p

Back