My First Blemish

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
aaa.sized.jpg

aab.sized.jpg

aac.sized.jpg

aad.sized.jpg

aae.sized.jpg

i let sabrina use the car monday, cuz she was afraid to drive the 240 anywheres... this morning i look at my car and notice that. the pics were taken a few minutes ago.

she says its not her responsibility and its "bad luck" the car got hit while it was parked. thats a pretty big dent, especially after she told me she parked front end in at school and at work.

i think its time to move on. i mean really....

me: well what happens if you crash your car?
her: then i walk, no big deal.
me: if i crash mine im fucked i cant walk to work.
her: yes you can.
me: its over 5 miles away! fuck that!
her: but you can walk cant you?
me: fuck you bitch. grow the fuck up and you can walk next time it snows, cuz i know you cant drive that car anywhere except when its nice and dry.

well i guess i get a carbon fiber hood in the spring, not by choice unforunately. :roll: i guess i could get a plain hood, but why bother?

Your going to dump your girlfriend because she dented your car? Obviously you don't like her that much anyways if you'd do that.

you dont know the whole story, buddy. she rummages through my PC like its a bargain basement and doesnt trust me anyways. i have nothing to hide myself, but it sucks to have to walk on glass for her. there are other things as well....

Sorry about your hood Chris! I like Brie, but stop doing so much shit for her. It's never a good idea to let a friend use your car. Expecially when the roads have been so bad and she is such a young and inexperienced driver. So part of it is really your fault. You shouldn't have sold her your 240sx either.

she wanted to buy it so bad though. she still owes me money on it too, that i know im never going to get. :roll:

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Dec 16 2003, 10:42 PM
Your going to dump your girlfriend because she dented your car? Obviously you don't like her that much anyways if you'd do that.

It sounds to me like she doesn't have any respect for his property. If this is the case, it's time to tell her :fuckyou: and find someone else.

He does too much for her, while her family treats her like crap. She doesn't appreciate his generosity. It's not fair to Chris, but he's the one enabling her to walk all over him. <_<

shes right, too.

ah well, im probably going to break up with her once she pays me the rest of the phone bill... and get my phone back.

im thankful its just the hood and not a quarterpanel. then she would have paid for it, i dont care wtf she says. the car is 10 years old, with minimal rust and just a few dings that dont stand out. now this... <_<

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 17 2003, 01:40 AM
He does too much for her, while her family treats her like crap. She doesn't appreciate his generosity. It's not fair to Chris, but he's the one enabling her to walk all over him. <_<

welp i feel his pain...my former girls family treated her like shit and i did everything i could for her for 2 yrs..but like he said she went through my stuff, followed me around like a fuckin dog, and try to just play kiddy games..i told her basically the samething just w/ a lil more attitude. but hell im only 19 and i own my house...so wtf do i know..anyways..i say fuck her and find a girl that will treat you w/ the same respect and love you deserve...that is all

we're going on a year and a half. it was fine for a year, but then it just got progressively worse. shes totally jealous of this other girl amanda, whom ive known since my freshmen year in high school... im 20 now...

ill give it another month or two but shes being irrational lately.

from personal experience..just put your fuckin foot down and tell her you are going to do wtf you want. it works trust me...but then my dumb bitch wants to follow me and shit! it gets old dude, if you are doubting it now just try and find a way to settle it w/in a certain agreement(basically on good terms) and youll feel 110% better.

Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 17 2003, 11:44 AM
at least she didnt roll it over ;)

did she admit she hit something/someone?

True that! Whatever happened to the HS member that posted in Members Lounge about how his gf backed into his car and then left crying that he loved his car more than her? I don't think she apologized for the damage either. LOL!

read above.

she says the car was hit while she was either in school or work, and that she parked nose in. who the fuck knows. im buying a carbon fivvvvver hood next week, and she will no longer be driving the car.

she can walk, as she told me.

geesh, sorry about your car Chris.. :( SHe's already on strike 2, I wouldn't let her drive anymore if I were you, lmao... One time ROb and I were in my car, he was driving, and hit some sort of metal, and it got my passenger door, I was pretty upset...

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Dec 17 2003, 12:14 PM
she can walk, as she told me.

The hard lessons of life... we all go though it. Doesn't Brie need the extra exercise anyway? And that, according to YOU. ;)

yea shes gaining weight. i bet shes gonna look like her sister when shes 22.

Back