my first honda project well really its my first project period!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I will post more pics later. Sorry im in Iraq now kinda hard to stay on a computer long.

1850.jpg

i would get it painted also, but see my above post. looks like most here agree with me.

you got a super deal on that thing.

will do im about to put about 5-6000 in this car when i return to the states. Thanks will keep u guys updated with pics as i fix er up.

i don't think you will need to put that much into it to make it a sharp car.

1500 on paint

1000 on wheels and suspension

1000 on a few other in's and outs.

just make sure you get good theft defense. the last think you want to do is have it stolen.

i just saw you havea ninja 250. those are sick bikes. i had one of those.

oh, and try and save some money. i have known 2308972540 military people who live beyond their means. this is a good chance for you to save up some spending cash. put some money in a CD at your bank so you don't blow it on stupid shit. take a look around at all the guys who live paycheck to paycheck and don't have a pot to piss in.

you might have a little del sol while they are out buying brand new 2010's, but when you need to pay some bills or go on vacation, you'll have the cash and they'll be trying to borrow money from you.

awesome deal you got. deff keep posting. i'd like to see it with some nice wheels for sure!!

LOL true that. Yeah I have money but, i am fixing this to be the best del sol ever. I will still have plenty of money after im done. I love my ninja I will post an album on my page. Im off to Baghdad talk to you guys soon.

oh, and try and save some money. i have known 2308972540 military people who live beyond their means. this is a good chance for you to save up some spending cash. put some money in a CD at your bank so you don't blow it on stupid shit. take a look around at all the guys who live paycheck to paycheck and don't have a pot to piss in.

you might have a little del sol while they are out buying brand new 2010's, but when you need to pay some bills or go on vacation, you'll have the cash and they'll be trying to borrow money from you.

If you take any advice from this thread at all, at least take this. +rep 95b16coupe

so how hard is it to change a head gasket?

bahaha, you didn't say the engine was bad. lol

it's not "hard" if you know how to do it. if your hg is bad, just rebuild it while it's apart. put in some fresh ctr pistons and maybe a pair of new cams. or you could just buy a whole new long block for about $800.

Buy a head gasket and a haynes or chilton manual and get started. Its pretty intimidating for someone who is new to working on cars, but just follow the book, torque everything to spec, and you'll be fine.

Stay safe in Baghdad- take a few Javelins and some GMLRS backup with you. ;)

I didnt know the engine was bad got this car off an ebay bid. And i am in Iraq so i kinda took my chances like a dumbass. But if it is not that hard of a fix i will suck it up and fix it when i get back. Just give me some suggestions please.

Back