TN My "I'm having multiple surgeries" sale...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JermBizzle:

Would you by chance happen to know if they make a cluster for the 88-91 civic that has a tach on it AND is in MPH rather than KPH only?

Any usdm Si cluster will have a tach with the mph speedo. There's also a rare edm cluster that has the 9.5 tach with the mph speedo that goes to 130 or 140 I think. Good luck finding that one though.

Made it out alive!

MTIyMjA5MTI0Ny5qcGc.jpg

yo, j-bizzle - still have the EDM Crx Foglight Switch? I'm ready to paypal if your answer is yes :)

thats kewl...how ya feeling???

Feeling kind of rough, I have energy but the medicine is keeping me down now. Just got out of the doc for my post-op check-up. Said everything looks good, eye won't hardly open cause its swollen but he got it open enough to see. Threw up last night cause they gave me Percocet on an empty stomach right after surgery. But I'm alright now, thanks a lot for asking! :)

good to hear your ok.. is the slim fan still for sale???

Yep its still for sale, you're the first person to mention it. And thanks :)

yo, j-bizzle - still have the EDM Crx Foglight Switch? I'm ready to paypal if your answer is yes :)

Yo Dacheat! And yep its ready to go, just let me know. Probably won't be able to ship today, maybe tomorrow, may be after Christmas since its gonna get slowed down by Christmas either way.

Paypal is hondafrk2004@yahoo.com.

Yo Dacheat! And yep its ready to go, just let me know. Probably won't be able to ship today, maybe tomorrow, may be after Christmas since its gonna get slowed down by Christmas either way.

sweet - sent the $ just now, don't worry about shipping it til after Christmas - i'm not in a huge hurry.

have a great holiday, and a smooth recovery!

sweet - sent the $ just now, don't worry about shipping it til after Christmas - i'm not in a huge hurry.

have a great holiday, and a smooth recovery!

Thanks a lot :) you have a great holiday too, as well as everyone else on here & their families.

3 days post-op, eye is still swollen but starting to open up! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I may be able to do some shipping tomorrow or Monday, most likely Monday!

SU1HMDAwOTAtMjAwOTEyMjUtMTg0OC5qcGc.jpg

Small items will go out tomorrow, your patience is appreciated!

Opening more & more, starting to itch this morning....guess its healing more thank god. This was last night though, looks about the same now.

SU1HMDAwOTQtMjAwOTEyMjgtMjAxNi5qcGc.jpg

Still have about the same "underwater" vision.

Thanks for asking! :)

Someone buy the rest.....I thought the oil pressure gauge would sell easily...

Back