my integra.. :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Man I Dont Care If I get Banned Or not But The Point IsThat Thats A Mod That Needs to Get off His High Chair And Act His Age And Also Get off his Power Trip Fuck him And All His Glory. :)

not like you can read this.. but i dont even know your nationality

anyways, eat shit Mangina

...wait for it
wait for it...

banstick.jpg

Last edited:
blows. sorry i love right hand drive but if its not an original then i have no respect. then again idc

I can't believe no one commented on the fact that his hood doesn't line up right, it doesn't look shut correctly. It's ok...

I can't believe no one commented on the fact that his hood doesn't line up right, it doesn't look shut correctly. It's ok...

You're right, it is all fucked up and crooked. The hood, fenders and front bumper don't line up properly.

If nothing is lining up right, then its a conversion. Now I have nothing against conversions, but if the owner knowingly knows its converted and trys to pass it off as JDM. Then thats where your problems comes in, no one likes to be made as a fool on either sides.

To the OP, the car does look nice though. Yellow isnt my cup of tea, but all in all I would drive it. TeamJdm, arguing with people in here is point less, dont get mad if someone pointed something out that you didnt know. I get corrected alot in this site, but I dont get all rawr rawr rawr and start making a flame fest out of it. Accept the knowledge and learn, so later you wont look like a fuck tard with a party hat on when theres no party to be had.

blows. sorry i love right hand drive but if its not an original then i have no respect. then again idc

i dunno
any tool with a bunch of money can buy an imported RHD car
it takes some skill and balls to strip your car to nothing and hack the firewall out of a front clip and your car

we've just done an EG6 conversion and we're working on an integra conversion.

bahaha, wouldn't that be funny if it was actually a 95 integra or something with a new front end?

anyways, goodbye turd.

bahaha, wouldn't that be funny if it was actually a 95 integra or something with a new front end?

anyways, goodbye turd.

that was my thought when i first saw it... and the fact he thought the orange turn signal tail lights came on all GSRs.. so i assume it had those at one point..

dont fake the funk kid... you'll look like a fool in the end

holy crap this thread is ful of fail, win , fail, win, newbs, angry mods and op's.

nice car. Its not perfect but then again neither was my crx. as long as you like it and want to make it better thats all that matters

In the future, dont take the harsh critizism to heart. Its the net you know. Just make sure you KNOW you correct if your going to argue back....especially with a mod. Looking back it started good and then some got offended. thats when the mod and many other members jump on the bandwagon to make you look bad.

nice ride, hope you make it the first month here, try browsing and reading ALOT before posting. It helped me in the past.

now look at me I'm king Taco, ruler of the girlfriend picture thread. All bow down at the sign of my post in that thread. hell i even have my own calling sign.

i'm a fuktard:lol:

holy crap this thread is ful of fail, win , fail, win, newbs, angry mods and op's.

nice car. Its not perfect but then again neither was my crx. as long as you like it and want to make it better thats all that matters

In the future, dont take the harsh critizism to heart. Its the net you know. Just make sure you KNOW you correct if your going to argue back....especially with a mod. Looking back it started good and then some got offended. thats when the mod and many other members jump on the bandwagon to make you look bad.

nice ride, hope you make it the first month here, try browsing and reading ALOT before posting. It helped me in the past.

now look at me I'm king Taco, ruler of the girlfriend picture thread. All bow down at the sign of my post in that thread. hell i even have my own calling sign.

i'm a fuktard:lol:

lol ill take your compliments and useful advice lol :) u work at polo ? (noticed ur sig says polo)

Back